Monday, September 27, 2010

don't call me baby anymore

 Best friends are the ones who understand why you didn't take their advice not to call him. Or why you keep going back to him after he breaks your heart, the ones who call you at 4 am to tell you their drunk. Who listen when they've heard the same story a hundread times and whether your dancing on the table or passed out drunk they'll say hell ya that's my best friend.
 If you want me, then fight for me. Because I'm fighting like hell for you.
 You know, those first couple weeks after you left, I thought my world was flipped upside down. I felt free, something I hadn’t felt in awhile, and I took that as a bad thing. Who am I going to text all night long until one of us falls asleep? How am I going to function without you there? During those couple weeks I had to think, time to reflect, and time to learn from my obvious mistake. Do you know what I realized? You aren’t my everything. You never really were. Sure, nine months is a long time to be with someone, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to fall apart without you. The beginning was rough, yes, but I moved on. I grew up, and you, well, you’re still the same. I hope she gets out before there’s no turning back.
 there's this amazing girl. converses are the shoes always on her feet. her ipod is her best friend. she knows the words to so many songs that you'll never be able to catch up to her. you'll never find a girl more entertaining then her. she has all the boys after her; she's a natural beauty. her phone never leaves her hand, waiting for that text from that boy. the one boy who doesn't love her.
 Us teenage kids, we mess up, break up, lie, cheat, feel like the world is crashing down, try to fill shoes way too big for us. But one thing we're pretty good at is hanging on
 Every relationship is messed up, but what makes it perfect
is if you still wanna be there when things really suck.

 This year, do what makes you happy and forget about the things that may stand in the way of that feeling. Let go of the pain that was caused by trying to find love and this year, let love find you. You have 365 days to make it wonderful
 now every text i get, i'm wishing with all my heart that it's you. but it's never going to be, is it? i've lost you before i ever had you.
 "i like you, not because you have a pretty face but because of who you are. You're different from all the other girls, i can talk to you about anything and not feel like an idiot when i say something stupid. I like how every time i see you, you always have a smile on your face; despite how horrible your day is. You always make me want to be a better person. Truth is, you kind of scare me, i see the way other guys look at you; i know could loose you in a second."
 If anyone asks, i'll tell them we both just moved on. When people all stare, i'll pretend that i don't hear them talk. Whenever i see you, i'll swallow my pride and bite my tongue. Pretend like i'm okay with it all, act like nothing's wrong.
 I could forgive you & forget everything that happened. But that wouldn't make it any better. We'll never be able to go back to the way it used to be. You had the world in your hands, but instead you threw it away. So don't expect me to feel sorry for something that was your own fault.
 so maybe it doesn't really matter if you wear your heart on your sleeve or if you lock it up in a box away from the world, because in the end, everyone gets hurt.
 You're the only person that ever made me feel anything, really feel. Even if it wasn't always the best of feelings, you're the only one who could make me smile or tear me down in three seconds flat. You're the only person that can drive me crazy, in both good and bad ways. You're the only person that ever made me feel like I didn't have to try so hard. And I know that you're not okay without me either, or you wouldn't talk about such things as you do. I just wish you knew I still loved you, and I wish you would do something with that knowledge. I wish you would grab me and hold me tight in your arms and whisper in my ear how much you loved me more, like you always did.

 I needed something to go right so badly that I convinced myself it was real. Even though I think, deep down, I knew it wasn’t. I think I knew he was going to leave, I just didn’t want to believe it.
 I  don't care how far you are from me, or how long it's been since we've talked. I don't care how mad I got at you, or how mad you've been at me. You're still what matters most to me, and I'm never going to give that up.
 I don't understand by the way you look at me, why we can't be together
 you know he really cares when he asks what's wrong,and when you
tell him nothing, he stays there waiting for the real reason.
 you weren't there when i needed you most. you didn't call or hold me close. my heart was breaking in so many ways, but you walked away knowing i wasn't okay. and i realized: i was never worth it to you.
 I'm not going anywhere. This is it for me. You're it for me. I
can't pretend to feel any less than I do. I'm sorry, I just can't.
 I know a lot of people know who he is, but I also know there are not that many who got to see the side of the guy that I did. And that guy, well, I'll never forget him, never. I've learned so much about life and emotion from knowing him and I wouldn't change a thing about it. Your heart needs to go through some bumps like these in order to make it through. Besides, no matter what he's done or not done, he had the biggest impact on me this past year. And I know no matter how many years go by, my stomach will always do a little flip whenever I see that face.
 at this age, everything is changing. day by day we don't notice, but just look back over the past year and you realize everything has. people you thought that were going to be there forever aren't, and people you never imagined you'd be speaking to are now some of your closest friends. life makes little sense and the more we grow the less sense it will make. so make the most of now, before it all changes once again, because in the near future, all of this is only going to be memories.
 I've realized that when I'm with you, the world goes away. When you look at me with your big green eyes, I could stay with you forever. And that every time we're talking, I constantly have a smile on my face. I've realized now that when I say I love you, I actually mean it with everything I have. I've realized that I can't be without you.
 The only thing i regret is not doing half the things i heard i did.
 Let's turn up the music so loud we don't hear the world falling apart.
 Your like my sister and with our families we'll need each other. - gossip girl
 Fuck you for listening to me. For telling me everything. For texting me. For calling me to hang out. For giving me things. For spending time with me. For telling me you miss me. For wanting me in your life. Fuck you for leading me on and not even realizing. For showing me a part of you that you don't show too often. Fuck you for not letting any of these things mean nearly as much to you as they do to me.
 i've had millions of crushes - in fact, every attractive boy I gravitated towards, I wasted my mind on for a minute or two. But you, you were the only one I wasted hours, days, years on.*
 There are some things that I'll never understand. I'll never understand the goosebumps I get when first stepping into hot water. I'll never understand the dreams I have with strangers in them, people I've never met or seen. I'll never understand how a person can keep going back to the ones who hurt them. But what I do understand is that once we actually understand everything, the world loses its shine. Curiosity killed the cat, but that cat had nine
 Sometimes it's tough being a girl. If you hate a pretty girl, people will think you're jealous. If you like an older guy, people will call you a slut. Whenever you get into an argument with your best friend, no one will care and say, "Oh, you'll be friends tomorrow." And when you fall for the right person, everyone else thinks he's wrong for you.
 I really want you to put some thought into this before you go running off with her. Think about all the times she made you become upset over something she said or did? Who's the one to put a smile back on her face? Who's the one who stays up till the early hours in the morning just to talk to you? You dont even need to think about it, you know its me. You would know that i would never hurt you, the whole "just friends" thing isn't gunna cut it anymore.
 i want to go back to the old days, when leaving school was hard to do cause i was not going to be with you. when you waited with me even if there was nothing to wait for, when you kissed me and there was meaning. when you looked at me in a way that told me you loved me. now i dont even know who or where you are anymore. you probably forgot about me long ago.
 I wasn’t asking for a four page apology letter. I just wanted you to know what you put me through. That’s all.
 Tell her why she's perfect for you. Pick her up & pretend like you're going to throw her in the pool. She'll scream & fight you, but secretly she'll love it. Protect her. Hold her hand when you talk to her. Look at her like she's the only girl you ever want to be with. When she least expects it, pull her in close & kiss her hard. Tell her she looks beautiful. Tickle her, even if she says stop. Get her mad, then kiss her. Let her fall asleep in your arms. Call her. Give her piggy-back rides. Kiss her forehead. Be slow. Don't push anything. Make her feel loved. Kiss her in the rain. && when you fall in love with her; tell her.
 You said, "I remember how we felt, sitting by the water. And every time I look at you, it's like the first time. I fell in love with a careless man's careful daughter. She is the best thing that's ever been mine.
 You may not be her first, her last or her only. She loved before and she'll love again, but if she loves you now what else matters? She's not perfect and you're not either and the two of you may never be perfect together, but if she can make you laugh, cause you to think twice and admit to being human and making mistakes hold on to her and give her the most you can. She may not be thinking of you every second of the day but she'll give you a part of her that knows you can break her heart. So don't hurt her, don't change her, don't analyze, and don't expect more than she can give. Smile when she makes you happy, let her know when she makes you mad, and miss her when she's not there.
 I really did love you, but you loved yourself more
 no, it's not "whatever." we have a relationship worth fighting for, and  i’m not going to let this go. even though we've fought maybe even more than we've laughed lately, i can't just give up on this. i can't pretend like you never made a difference in my life. i’ll fight for this if you will.
 Kiss me like you mean it and i'll pretend to feel it.
 Here comes the feeling you thought you'd forgotten.
 And i almost had you but i guess that doesn't cut it.
 There's always going to be that one person, no matter how long it has been, or how badly they treated you, if they say I love you, you will say it back.
 i  hope he realizes that you don't need him to be happy, because you don't. you need to show him that you can smile even when he's not around. show him that you don't need him to survive. show him that you're better off without him; and show him that caring what other people think might just cost him everything.

You don't let people in, it’s hard for you and once you do you don't want to let them go and when they fuck up you're like why did you do that to me? I gave you my feelings. I did everything for you, and you screwed me over.
- thehills
 Why is it that just when you get things together, you hear from the one person who could pull it all apart
-lauren conrad
 i can't imagine my life without you, so please don't leave.
-friends
 Go on, date her, And one day when you wake up And realize that I was the only one for you, Don’t you dare come back to me.  My arms are not going to be wide open and welcome whenever you please. I was yours once, but baby, I’m gone now
 Give me something to believe in, because I don't believe in you anymore
 Tans fade, highlights go dark, and we all get sick of getting sand in our shoes. But summer is the beginning of a new season, so we find ourselves looking to the future. You ain't seen nothing yet. <3
-Gossip girl.
 I definitely feel a lot more comfortable with myself and care a lot less about what other people think of me because I've learned when you're in the public eye, people will take every opportunity to criticize you, whether you deserve it or not. Every girl goes through that in one way or another. It's just a part of life. I had every insecurity a high school girl faces and I'm not saying I'm completely over all of that, but it's never as bad as we make it. I have so much respect for girls who are totally happy with themselves.
- lauren conrad.
 I’ve said it once, I’ve said it twice, I’ve said it a thousand fucking times. That I’m okay, that I’m fine, that it's all just in my mind. But this has got the best of me and I can’t seem to sleep.
 I needed to know that I meant something, anything to you. But what I got was nothing. Absolutely nothing. And it's funny the things you realize when someone walks away. At first, you feel as though it's your fault. Feeling like nothing, so close to falling apart. And then, in time, you come to the realization that you did nothing wrong. That it's his loss, that you are so much better without that one boy who didn't ever care. You live and your learn, that's how it is.
 It all just happened so fast. One day we were us, then the next we were nothing.
 no one can find the rewind button, girl. So cradle your head in your hands. And breathe.
 You just don't get it, do you? You really don't understand that I'm not over you. I never was over you.
 I'm finished. Finished with you and your lies, and your secrets, and your love. You don't tell me anything and I told you everything. You're the one person that knows almost everything about me. No matter how much I loved you, I promised myself I'd let you go. I tried and tried and tried, and I failed. I'm trying one more time. Stay the hell out of my life and let me move on.
 It was the first time I saw him in weeks, and I was avoiding him. He tried to catch my attention, but I blew him off. I wanted him to see that I was happy without him. When he finally caught my eye, I made a remark that I never regretted, because it showed him how strong I really am.
 I just realized that I'm not sorry that whatever we had is over. But to be completely honest, I am sorry that we don't talk, laugh and play around like we used too. If anything, I would rewind to the part where we would hang out and be good friends and where our feelings for each other never existed.
 Now I know we said things, did things..that we didn't mean & we fall back into the same patterns, same routine. But your temper's just as bad as mine is.You're the same as me..when it comes to love..you're just as blinded. Baby please come back It wasn't you, baby it was me ; maybe our relationship isn't as crazy as it seems. Maybe that's what happens when a tornado meets a volcano. All I know is I love you too much to walk away though
 You looked me in the eyes and told me you loved me. Were you just kidding? because it seems to me this thing is breaking down, we almost never speak. I don't feel welcome anymore. Baby, what happened? Please tell me because one second it was perfect & now you're halfway out the door.
 I know things have changed. Since I used to be around more. I hope that ya Miss me a little when im gone.
 When you're caught in a lie and you've got nothing to hide. When you've got nowhere to run and you've got nothing inside.It tears right through me, you thought that you knew me
 I never told you, I just held it in & now, I miss everything about you. I can't believe that I still want you & after all the things we've been through I miss everything about you.
I now we said a lot of things that we probably didn't mean. But it's not to late to take them back. So before you say you gonna go, I should probably let you know.I never knew what I had. But I know it now & I wish I would have known before how good we were

No comments:

Post a Comment