Friday, July 29, 2011

fuck what people think

Never trust a heart that is so bent it can’t break.
Sure, she’s pretty, but it’s about more than that. You two connect. Anything you throw at her, she can throw right back. You figured out what’s going on in that predictable head of hers in under five minutes, but something tells you her heart would take about five years.
I will forgive, but I won’t forget.. I hope you know you’ve lost my respect.
I’ve learned that no matter how much I care, some people are just assholes. I’ve learned that it takes years to build up trust, and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to ruin it. I’ve learned that you shouldn’t compare yourself to others; they are more screwed up than you think. I’ve learned that the people you care about most in life are taken from you too soon, and all the less important ones just never go away.
I keep finding myself looking for you in the crowd.
I wanna feel reckless, wanna live it up just because.
And for the first time in a long time, I don't care about you.
you've lost a diamond 
while you were too busy collecting stones
Don’t leave the girl of a lifetime for the girl of the night.
He's annoying, he's hilarious, he's the world's biggest asshole, he makes me want to scream, he ruins my day and saves it in the last minute, he drives me crazy, he's out of his mind, i hate his guts and he's everything i want.
I've learned that sometimes all you have to do is say "fuck it" and just live.
love allows you to see the good in a person, even when no one else does.

if all those words you said actually meant something, maybe we wouldn’t be standing where we are today.

the past is behind, learn from it. the future is ahead, prepare for it. the present is here, live it.
She’s never been one to wait around. she’s always moving and dancing and running. but for some reason, with him, she’s patient. she’ll wait. she’ll wait for nobody, and nothing else, except him.
You know what the best feeling in the world is? Having a best friend, that one person who loves you & never judges you no matter how badly you fuck up. Someone who you have endless conversations with and can communicate by just using your eyes. That one person who just walks in your house, opens the fridge and grabs whatever they want out. Lastly it’s that person who knows so much about you that they could ruin your life in a second. But you trust them with your life and you know that they will never ever do that no matter what.
To me, “FEARLESS” is not the absence of fear. It’s not being completely unafraid. To me, FEARLESS is having fears. FEARLESS is having doubts. Lots of them. To me, FEARLESS is living in spite of those things that scare you to death. FEARLESS is falling madly in love again, even though you’ve been hurt before. FEARLESS is walking into your freshmen year of high school at fifteen. FEARLESS is getting back up and fighting for what you want over and over again… even though every time you’ve tried before, you’ve lost. It’s FEARLESS to have faith that someday things will change. FEARLESS is having the courage to say goodbye to someone who only hurts you, even if you can’t breathe without them. I think it’s FEARLESS to fall for your best friend, even though he’s in love with someone else. And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think loving someone despite what people think is FEARLESS. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’sFEARLESS too. But no matter what love throws at you, you have to believe in it. You have to believe in love stories and prince charmings and happily ever after. That’s why I write these songs. Because I think love is FEARLESS.”
I think when you are young, you are hoping that this person will be the right one, the one you are going to be in love with forever. But sometimes you want that so much, you create something that isn’t really there. -Johnny Depp
I want you to be happy. But I don’t want you with her.
If he was worth revolving your life around he wouldn’t be in and out of it. he taught you how to love just not how to stop.
I don't need it to be easy, I just need it to be worth it.
You know how the time flies, only yesterday was the time of our lives, we were born and raised in a summer haze bound by the suprise of our glory days.-Adele
I do it because I can. I can because I want to. I want to because you said I couldn’t.
you helped me realize the hell in hello, and the good in goodbye.
Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell them things and they won’t judge you. This person is your soul mate, your best friend. Don’t ever let them go
Set your standards high and never settle for less. Believe in yourself no matter what, but don't worry if you stray because the most important thing is what you've learned along the way. Take all you've become to be all that you can be. Soar above the clouds and let your dreams be set free.
You can spend minutes, hours, weeks, or even months over-analyzing a situation; trying to put the pieces together justifying what could’ve would’ve happened. Or you can just leave the pieces on the floor and move on
sometimes the best way to get someones attention is to stop giving them yours
It turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you
Wishing I'd realized what I had when you were mine
People say when you go to high school everything changes, and its true many people loose who they were and their old friends along with it. But with us its completely different, we all may have changed but one thing will always remain the same, we’re best friends. We’ve been there for each other throughout everything you can possibly think of from broken hearts and deaths, to some of the craziest and best nights of our lives. It’s impossible to count the amount of times we’ve wanted to kill each other. We fight constantly but it doesn’t matter because a moment after we find something to laugh about, and that’s what keeps us close. 
there will be two dates on your tombstone. everyone will read them, but the only thing that matters is the tiny dash in between
You have to ask yourself one important question – do you really love him or just the idea of him?
You're gone and I'm so over missing you
- Pretty Little Liars
If you don't want me now, I don't want you later
- Tyga
If you’re satisfied with who you are and you’re comfortable being yourself, that’s all that matters.
I just need to know that someone out there listens and understands and doesn’t try to sleep with people even if they could have. I need to know that these people exist.
The Perks of Being a Wallflower

la vie est belle
dream passionatley & live beautifully
?


We probably won't end up together, I know that. But why not live like we're forever while we have a chance?
It's funny when you go through a year nothing seems to change but then you look back and everything is different.
Growing up sucks, not all kisses are magic and most boys do not live up to your expectations. But there are those times when everything - I mean love, romance, relationships, it all falls together perfectly and it's incredible.
Honestly, if you find someone who can make you feel like you're the best god damn thing on the planet just by calling you beautiful, then stick with them. They're a rare breed.
The best feeling in the world is finally knowing that you took a step in the right direction, a step towards the future where everything that you never knew was possible, is possible.
Sometimes you just need someone to look forward seeing everyday.
You have to get hurt, that's how you learn. The strongest people out there, the ones who laugh with a genuine smile, those are the ones who have fought the toughest battles. Because they've decided that they're not going to let anything hold them down, they're moving on. 
And the player fell for the girl who had just a little bit more game.
I miss laying under the dark sky counting all the stars with you.
You didn't love her. You just didn't want to be alone. Maybe she was just good for your ego, or maybe she made you feel better about your miserable life, but you didn't love her. Because you don't destroy the people you love.
And one day, his name just didn't make me smile anymore.
It's been a while since everyday and everything has felt this right.
People say I've changed, I like to say I found myself.
S
ometimes you have to stop waiting for someone to come along and fix whats wrong. Maybe you have to stop feeling sorry for yourself and realize that no one else has the answer. Sometimes, you have to be your own hero.

A
s a person, I was pretty lost. But in the past couple of years, I’ve been forced to grow up. I stopped letting boys define me, and started to believe in myself, and in my potential. And somewhere along the way, that lost little party girl finally grew up

T
he future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.

S
ometimes we need to stop analyzing the past, stop planning the future, stop figuring out precisely how we feel, stop deciding exactly what we want, and just see what happens, learn to just go with it. life is to short to overthink

F
amily is not always blood. It’s the people in your life who want you in theirs, the ones who accept you for who you are. The ones who would do anything to see you smile, and who love you no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment