Monday, November 15, 2010

so raise your glass if you are wrong in all the right ways

when you begin to care, when you begin to let your emotions show, thats when you give him a reason to bring you down harder and then your basically screwed

All this time I was wasting, hoping you would come around. I've been giving out chances every time and all you do is let me down.
You fight like a married couple, you talk like best friends, you flirt like first loves, and protect each other like brother and sister, obviously its meant to be.
there are just certain things in life that are better off unknown; things you wish you never asked, never saw, never heard or never even felt.
"have some faith, not everyone you love is going to leave you"
You stood at my door with your hands around my waist, and kissed me like you meant it. And the weirdest feeling was I knew you meant it. I hate the distance between us, I miss you all the time.
I definitely feel a lot more comfortable with myself and care a lot less about what other people think of me because I've learned when you're in the public eye, people will take every opportunity to criticize you, whether you deserve it or not. Every girl goes through that in one way or another. It's just a part of life. I had every insecurity a high school girl faces and I'm not saying I'm completely over all of that, but it's never as bad as we make it. I have so much respect for girls who are totally happy with themselves.
- lauren conrad
"I'm not pushing you away lucas im holding on for dear life but i need you to need me back! okay? why didn't you tell me about the kiss and why didn't you call me well you were away and why won't you ever just let me all the way in" -brookedavis
Fine, I'll admit it: I think of you every second of everyday. You're my favourite subject to talk about. When I hug you I wish I was allowed to never let you go. Most of my dreams have you in them. I always get excited when I get to see you again. So yeah, I guess you can say that I've completely and totally fallen for you. Does that make you happy?
Whenever I hear someone say; Life is hard, im really tempted to ask them, "Compared to what?", life was built to overcome challenges and to go through things you havent been through, take risks, be brave, life's hard, deal with it.
I'm only me. Nothing will change that, not you, not him, not anyone. I make mistakes, i'm only human. Yeah i've made a lot of mistakes, and i can't take them back, but I learn from them, like everyone does. I laugh, I cry, everyone does it. So why do people judge. You may not like me, but thats alright. I'm me, and only me
'a memory lasts forever, never does it die, true friends stay together, and never say goodbye'
In life people come and go, but i wish i had control over those who stay and those who leave.
Sure you’re cute which made me look at you in the first place. you’re sense of humor is what made me laugh. You’re sweet words made me smile. you’re personality is amazing which made me want to talk to you more. But your kind heart is what really draws me towards you. That’s what makes me want you.
you weren't there when i needed you most.
you didn't call or hold me close.
my heart was breaking in so many ways,
but you walked away knowing i wasn't okay.
and i realized: i was never worth it to you.

You know for a guy, you act like a little bitch. Just sayin.
She smokes like there's no tomorrow. She says it makes her feel alive. She drinks her wine like water because she feels dry inside. She drives her car like it's a bullet. She says that time is slipping away. She never thinks about her future. It's a million miles away.

Who cares what you do, people judge you either way.
I’m just a normal girl who is comfortable with who she is. I don’t believe in changing yourself for anybody and I think it’s really important for girls to be as comfortable with themselves as possible.
Sometimes the old times were the best times. The forgotten memories, the friends that haven’t changed, and the smiles that weren’t fake. Remember those times? I miss it.
We should all start to live before we get too old. Fear is stupid, so are regrets
Just pretend that he never broke you down, and maybe that smile will come back to your lips. When someone says his name, block it out so your heart doesn't skip two beats. Erase his memory from your past if you ever want to feel alive again.
I guess there comes a time when you're sick of trying. You're sick of getting the same response, the same silence and the same feeling. You're not giving up, just moving on.
sometimes they take people and they don't say why. sometimes people leave and they never say goodbye.no second chances to say i love you. sometimes there are no next times. sometimes you lose someone and you feel like your heart has followed them to heaven. and sometimes there's just nothing you can do to make the tears stop.
he "misses" you now.. he didn't seem to miss you a week ago. yesterday, even. what made him miss you today? if he didnt miss you a week ago, he won't miss you tomorrow.
Just promise me that you'll think of me everytime you look up in the sky & see a star. - eminem
i've been messed with, let down, and played too many times. i
wonder what people think of me too much, and i'm way too
judgmental. my heart is big but i have my selfish moments. i love
to be in big groups, but i love to be alone. every song on my ipod
has a special memory or a regret behind it. i don't like going through
old pictures because i miss what used to be. i tend to over think things
and i trust way too many people. i have the people i'd love to pack up
and leave with, and there are some people i wish would just disappear.
i don't cry very often, but when i do i can't stop. i hate the word goodbye
and i wish it didn't exist. i hate liars, though i lie myself. i have secrets
hidden in me that even i don't know. i'm still finding things out about myself,
so don't be quick to judge.
I don't get attached. I don't want a relationship unless you can prove to me you're not all the same. No, your words don't mean shit to me. No, I don't trust you. No, I don't believe you. Promises are nothing but empty words to me. I know I'm not your one & only so don't tell me I am. No, my smile doesn't make your day. No, my laughter isn't music to your ears. No, I'm not too good to be true so start with the truth. If I'm what you want, tell me why & tell me often. Tell me you love me, but only if you mean it.
I have the thickest skin of anyone you'll ever meet. No one can say anything about me I haven't heard a million times before.
You really want to know what happened to us? I was sick of dealing with all your bullshit. Half the time what we had was amazing, you gave me butterflies and i was so comfortable around you. But that was only half the time, the other half you acted like a bipolar asshole. One day you loved me & the next it was like you couldn't even stand to be around me. I opened my eyes kid, i don't deserve someone like you and honestly, i feel so sorry for the next girl because she will be left  broken.
I'm trying so, so hard to move on. I really am. I feel like I'm doing good without you, but then I hear a song, recollect a mermory, or just picture your smile, and I break down into the worst kind of crying. The kind of crying when you whole body just goes numb, and you just want to feel something.
You can't just give up when the "spark" is gone. That's what's so different between you and all the other guys I've liked. Sure, you're different... but not in a good way. You're just a typical boy, unintentionally dragging along a girl because you're not sure what you want. Honestly, all these mixed signals- what do you want? Either you want me or you don't. But I'm not going to stick around, waiting for a response. Because you're opinion won't matter. I'm different from all the other girls, you'll realize that.
I don't know the reason I can't get over this, maybe we are unfinished business. My heart is waiting for the closure its never going to get. Maybe I am still in love with you. How can I tell? Maybe I never loved you. Is that how you tell? He once said the reason he knew he loved me was because he did, if someone were to ask him do you love her? Instantly he says yes. He just knew. And I can't, for the life of me, figure out how.
if you really knew me, you’d realize i’m not the girl i was before. i’ve been hurt, walked all over, used, and rejected. i still have hope for new relationships. but if you really knew me, you’d know i’m scared to death of falling in love again. i’m scared to death of getting hurt. i’m scared to death of getting attached and thrown to the side. please don’t do that to me. if you really knew me, you’d know i trust you.
Would I say we had history? No. Because that implies that we had something worth remembering. See, all it was, was a delusional girl, and a boy who could not bring himself to give a damn.
I’m the girl people always ask whats wrong, because since I’m usually so happy, I’ts obvious when I’m sad. But I’m also the girl that always bounces back, no matter what, even if sometimes it takes a while. I’m the girl that’s always going to love herself even if that boy doesn’t.
So I guess my heart is going back on the shelf for awhile and I'm going to try to be a stronger person. I'm not going to be made a victim in this situation, but I hate myself for being so weak. I just want to be somebody that someone is proud of. I just want to be able to defend myself without secretly agreeing with whoever is insulting me. Because right now, I do. I agree with every word.
you held your pride like you should've held me
i know exactly how it feels to sit at the end of your bed screaming and crying praying to god to take all the pain away
That girl you used to know? She left, just like you did.
But that summer had a way of making her smile and feel happier. It was sort of amazing how for those three months she always believed in herself and all that she could do.

No comments:

Post a Comment