Sunday, November 7, 2010

she use to be a pearl, yeah she use to rule the world

Because you hurt me, you broke my heart. & I want you to live with that feeling forever. I want you to remember me.
Blair: If you’ve come to gloat, I’d relish the moment. It will be fleeting.
Jenny: You’re right, because I’m leaving. Despite what happened tonight, I can’t beat you. Because the only way to beat you is to become you. And I’m better than that. Or, at least, I want to be.
Blair: Nice try, Jenny. We know you’re just scared, trying to save face.
Jenny: You two used to be in love. And together, you were invincible. But now that you’ve turned against each other? It’s only a matter of time until your mutual destruction. And maybe then I’ll think about coming home. But for now — goodbye, good riddance and good luck.
[Gossip Girl]
and if all those words you said to me actually meant something, maybe we wouldn't be standing where we are today.
Well, I didn't mean for this to go as far as it did. And I didn't mean to get so close and share what we did and I didn't mean to fall in love, but I did. and you didn't mean to hurt me, but you did.
"Promise me one thing. When you pick the boy you're gonna really be with...promise me he's someone who respects you and treats you well. Someone who makes your heart race and he's someone you love because of who he is, not what he does. Use your head and follow your heart."
"Darling, I'm going to tell you something important. Things end. People leave. And you know what? Life goes on. Besides, if bad things didn't happen, how would you be able to feel the good ones?"
"Someone once said: it's the good girls who keep diaries. The bad girls never have the time. Me... I just wanna live a life I'm gonna remember. Even if I don't write it down."
[Brooke]
Phone calls filled with lies, if only you could see how she sees you through her eyes. Honestly, you don’t deserve her. Not anymore.
And for a moment I felt like he truly cared. He wanted to know why I pushed him away, and all I could say was, "I can't love you anymore."
he looked at me, with the same look in his eyes as day one. And I knew, right then, I could never let him look at anyone else that way again.
So, is this what you call a getaway? Tell me what you've gotten away with. I've seen more spine in a jellyfish, I've seen more guts in eleven year olds, have another drink and drive yourself home, I hope there's ice on the roads. And you think of me when you forget your seatbelt, and again when your head goes through the windshield.
Live your fucking life. Fuck what people expect of you. Do what makes you happy.

ask me how i am on the days im smiling, i guarantee somethings wrong, behind all the smiles, the laughter, makeup, partying, there’s a girl there broken inside still needing to be fixed
maybe we're too young
and maybe we don't know whats real
but i know i've never wanted anything so bad,
i've never wanted anyone so bad.
We all get at least one good wish a year. Over the candles on our birthday. Some of us throw in more. On eyelashes, fountains, lucky stars, and every now and then, one of those wishes comes true. So what then? Is it is as good as we'd hoped? Do we bask in the warm glow of our happiness? Or, do we just notice we've got a long list of other wishes waiting to be wished?

he said something that made her laugh, like, genuinely laugh.
he smiled and said, "I knew I could still do that.''
We are terrible for each other and yes, we are a disaster.
But tell me your heart doesnt race for a hurricane of a burning building when we're together.
Psh, my heart doesn't get broken..
I push people away before that shit happens.
Because I'm telling you kid, people like you and her are supposed to be together.
but baby it's to late you made your choice,
now go out there and show them that you love them more then me. - eminem
"What do you really want?" I asked him impatiently.
"You, I want you," he replied.
I wasn't buying it.
I turned to walk away, when he stopped me.
"I want that part of you that gets excited when you hear the ice cream truck.
The part that cries when old people die in movies.
The part where she can totally be herself.
The part that when I look at her, I only see her.
The part where she could never give up a stuffed animal, cause she'll feel bad for it.
The part where she wants me, too.
That's what i really want.
she’s got her red lipstick and her six-inch stilettos on. ready for a night of too many shots and meaningless hookups, she can’t help it though; those things fill the holes he left in her heart.
Yeah but even when you're here, you're gone.
I miss the old you,
and I know lately I haven't been the easiest person to be around,
but can we just rewind, restart, and relove.
him: Don't walk away.
her: why? you taught me how.
And you were holding my hand,
and rubbing my thumb like you always used to.
And you looked at me and said, "What happened to us.."
And for the first time in a while, I was speechless.
I didn't change.
I'm still the girl who sits around and laughs at dumb things
and talks with the biggest smile on her face.
You're just mad because frankly,
I just got tired of the bullshit and don't give a damn anymore.
You're just mad because I'm not sitting at home on a Friday night wondering where you are, or who you're with.
Sweetie, you're just mad I moved on
No, to be honest. I don't know his favourite food, or music, or movie.
I don't know who his best friend is, or how long it takes him to shower.
I don't know every single detail about every single aspect of him.
But i do know that he is the sweetest guy i have ever come across.
And i do know that I look forward to talking to him.
And most importantly, he makes me feel better about this crazy, messed up world.
Did you ever notice that there's a certain line in every song that sticks out because it reminds you of a person that you just can't forget?
It is my responsibility as your best friend to make sure you go do exciting things,
even when you don't want to.
There’s always alittle bit of a whore in every girl, when it comes to that guy.
You told me you loved me, so why did you go away? --  Last Kiss by Taylor Swift
Please don't be in love with someone else. Please don't have somebody waiting on you.
-- Enchanted by Taylor Swift

Oh, we're scared to see the ending. Why are we pretending this is nothing? I'd tell you I miss you, but I don't know how. I've never heard silence quite this loud.
-- The Story of Us by Taylor Swift

Come on, come on don't leave me like this. I thought I had you figured out. Something's gone terribly wrong; You're all I wanted.
-- Haunted by Taylor Swift

i was shooting for stars on a saturday night,
they say what goes up, must come down.
but don't let me fall.
it's just what high school does,
it changes people into the person
they said they'd never become.
it's not like i've stopped smiling. you put me through hell but i'm not weak. i can pull myself together, and most of those smiles are real. no boy will get in the way of letting me live my life. i'm stronger than that
a girl is much more than she seems.
she is not a toy by any means.
underneath that makeup and hair,
there's a sign that says "handle with care''
i miss how you never gave a shit, but you always seemed to care. i miss the way you would be such a dick, but you were somehow always there. i miss how we talked, for hours on end, but most of all, more than anything, i miss being just friends.
Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
You know that feeling? That feeling as if youre on top of the world? The feeling you get after your first date. The feeling you get after you laugh with your best friend. The feeling you get when meeting your idol. That’s how life should feel everyday.
 '' I didn't fall, I attacked the floor. ''
I want you to know that I love you. I never did stop, not for one gasping second. My love for you is unconditional and it will never end as long as I live. I refuse to find others when I have the one I want. I never doubted us, but you did. I never stopped thinking about you even though you stopped thinking about me. I never wanted to let go, but you did.
You had me. For the millionth time, you had me. I know I said I would never come back, I said I'd never do this again. But here I am, laying in your bed and I can't remember a thing I've ever said.
your way too young to believe it's not gonna be okay.
you think you broke me?
you're the one who put me back together.
-Grey's Anatomy-

So, this is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you saying "I'm sorry for that night." & I go back to December all the time.
"Sophistication isn't what you wear, or who you know,
Or pushing people down to get you where you wanna go."- taylorswift
"She's not a saint, and she's not what you think
She's an actress, whoa
She's better known for the things that she does on the mattress"
How long can you go pretending were fine without him? How many lies can you tell your best friend? How many smiles you can fake when your trying so hard not cry? How many texts have you wanted to send, just to say that one last I love you? When does it come the point when you just can’t take it anymore.
Sometimes you just can't tell someone how you feel. Not just because you don't trust them, & not because you think they will call you a freak. But because you can never really find the right words to make them understand. & it makes you frustrated. People take things 100 different ways, & that's why it's so hard. But if what you're trying to say is meant to be said…it will find a way to be understood.
even when we weren't a couple, and i had another boy in my life, i still found myself praying at night for you.
I miss you. Plain and simple; no pathetic sob story. I just wish you were back in my life.
It’s times like this, when I want to talk, and you obviously don’t, that are hardest for me. I always want to talk to you, no, talk with you, but you’re always gone or busy or just don’t want to. That kills me. There were times when you would stop everything you were doing to talk with me, you looked forward to it, and now it’s so different. But it’s okay, or at least I’ll act like it is. I won’t let you know how this hurts me, because you don’t deserve that. I’ll just be your friend, and follow your lead. It’s easier that way.
I want to scream at you.  You know what I really want? For you to fucking stop all this. If you don’t want to be in my life anymore, then go. Losing you wouldn’t even phase me; too many people have walked out on me already for me to care.
You know everything. You meant everything. You told me you felt the same way. You told me you’d always be there. What happened to you? Why did you change?
Truth is, I never got over you. I don’t think I will. Not anytime soon, at least. I may say that I like another guy, and I do. But you will always hold a place in my heart.
I don’t want to hurt you, but I don’t think I like you anymore. Something inside me ruins all my relationships. Because whenever I get too close to someone, the feelings always disappear. And after they leave, the feelings always come back.
I am tired of others bringing me down when I am finally happy with my life, and who’s in it. People are so judgmental. They are down your throat at every mistake you make. No one’s perfect.
she was beautiful, but she was beautiful in the way
a forest fire is beautiful, something to be
admired from a distance, not up close.
you caught me staring, but
i caught you staring back.
you held your pride like you should have held me.
I was the one that had too much to drink. I was the one that couldn’t stand up straight. I was the one that passed out on your couch. But you were the one who gave me a bottle of water and carried me home
forcaste for tonight is alcohol low standards and poor decisions
you're young, so shut up and enjoy life.
i just want a world where mistakes are
okay, failing isn't a sign of defeat
and tears don't always mean goodbye.
you may not be the only reason i
smile, but you're definitely my favorite.
I’ve been the rebound, the challenge, the fall back, and the girlfriend. I’ve been the mistake and the correction. One day someone will love me for what I’ve been and what I am, where I’ve been and where I am. One day, someone will love me for me. So love me cause you can, not because you should.
You let go, so now it's my turn. I can accept that, but when I find happiness, don't decide you love me.
Where shall I go? To the left where nothing's right? Or to the right where nothing's left?
After fighting, everything else in your life got the volume turned down.
She fell asleep for only a minute, but when she awoke she found herself lying on his chest, feeling him breathing steadily beneath her. His arm was draped around her shoulders and it seems like he didn't want her to leave, ever.
People are always talking about how hard it is to find a good man, but nowadays it's hard to even find a good person. It's so hard to just even find a person to talk to, someone who will just listen and not judge, someone who will just take you as you are.

If i had it my way? I'd slit your throat with the knife you stabbed in my back.
I've made mistakes in my life. I've let people take advantage of me, and i accepted less than i deserve. But, i've learned from my bad choices and even though there are some things I can never get back and people who will never be sorry, I'll know better next time and I won't settle for anything less than i deserve.
She's the girl who practices her smile in front of the mirror, but can barely make eye contact when he comes near. She's the one who rehearses what she's gonna say to him, then goes speechless when they make conversation.
Have you ever heard a song from so long ago with so many memories tied to it that it made you cry? And didn't you wish that you could go back in time when everything was simpler and carefree? Those are the songs that are the soundtracks of our lives. The ones that bring back our childhood, best friends, first love, first broken heart and all the memories.
Follow the tugs in your heart. i think that everyone gets these gentle urges and should listen to them. Even if they sound absolutely insane, they may be worth going for.
This is the problem with getting attached to someone when their gone you feel lost.
Se wants to be with him. And he, whether he'll admit it or not, wants to be with her. And yet they're not together, which is not only unjust, but really, when you think about it, tragical.
well, your faith was strong but you needed proof.
you saw her bathing on the roof- her beauty and the moonlight overthrew ya.
she tied you to the kitchen chair, and she broke your throne and she cut your hair.
and from your lips she drew the hallelujah.

You lifted me up when I was down, you made me smile when I forgot how too, you were there for me in my times of need, and you were there when I needed nothing at all.
You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry.
 So all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes?

Be who you are and say what you mean because those who matter don't mind and those that mind don't matter. - dr.suess
I`ve learned a lot these past few years, through my fake smiles & unseen tears, that friends sometimes are not forever & true love does not always last. The good memories stay with you but the good moments go by fast. But someone will always be there, someone that honestly does care.
We all have that boy. That boy who you're completely over, but you still think about before you sleep. That boy who you avoid talking to, but still wish he would IM you just once. That boy who you have to make yourself not think about, but always wonder if he is thinking about you.
I think the biggest thing to know is things aren't as bad as they seem. Your boyfriend seems like the last one you'll ever have and the love of your life, your friends and their drama seems so important - but it's not.
a little jealousy in a relationship is healthy. it’s always nice to know someone’s afraid to lose you.
it's like every time something actually goes right in my life, someone somewhere says, "oh, she looks too happy. let's fuck up her life a little more."
I want someone who won't care that I hate wearing shoes, that I'm incapable of sitting still, that I can't grasp the concept of cleaning, and I refuse to be ladylike. Someone who realizes that half the decisions I make I usually regret, and I have the right to overreact at any given moment. I want someone who knows how completely insane I am, and he wouldn't want me any other way.
You let go, so now it's my turn. I can accept that, but when I find happiness, don't decide you love me.
Guy: you really dont care about peoples feelings do you?
Me: yeah. actually, i do. i just dont show it because people have fucked me over too many times so i dont feel like i can. people have told me i'm not worth it, so what makes them?
Girl: I knew you were going to say that.
Boy: We pretty much got close enough to know what the other is thinking.
Let's face it. You don't mean as much to me as you used to.
smile because when I cry, it doesn’t help. When I cry all it does is make people ask me if I'm okay. I would love nothing more than to punch these people. I'm sitting here, crying, but yes, I'm perfectly happy. I mean, come on. Give me a break. Obviously I’m not fine.
It’s not that I’m mad at you. I had just wished and hoped so hard that you could be the one thing I could finally count on.
I got used to the truth and through the pain I'll remain strong as I was before I was broken, and if I stumble or fall I will not give in I will not give up.because that's who I am and you will nto change me.I will cahnge myself for my own reasons. I am tired of your games and I am not going to play along while you break my heart. If you loved me you would understand that.
nobody knew you send me texts all day putting
a smile on my face. or texts at night saying
" goodnight, sleep well beautiful " & texts in
the morning saying " good morning, did you sleep
well? ". nobody understood why i fell for you.
all they saw was the result: a broken heart.
it's like once you've been hurt, you're so scared to get attached again. you have this fear that every person you start to fall for is going to break your heart.
You kiss him goodbye like it's nothing, while all you want to do is hold on forever. But you let go, smile and walk away. Then cry all the way home, because it will never work out the way you want it.
Congrats, you've finally broken her
Just look me in the eyes, and tell me everythings going to be ok
boy, you know you could have her in a
heartbeat, but she’s getting kind of sick of waiting
I'm sorry I care. I'm sorry that I don't want you to end up having a fucked up life. I'm sorry that I know for a fact you're making a big mistake. I'm sorry for not liking your boyfriend. I'm sorry that I didn't lie to you. I'm sorry that I trusted you.
my name sounds a hundred times better when it's on your lips.
honestly, how mature are we supposed to be? we're fourteen years old, and excuse me if i'm wrong, but aren't we supposed to make mistakes and learn from them? that's not what i've been taught, but i still follow it. i can't learn how to do anything right if i can't do it wrong a few times first. thats just how i work. i'm sorry if people have a problem with that, but i'm not going to change who i am just to please a few people that i don't even care about.
Follow your heart, but take your brain with you.
I've realized that when I'm with you, the world goes away. When you look at me with your big blue eyes, I could stay with you forever. And that every time we're talking, I constantly have a smile on my face. I've realized that whenever your gone for just a day it feels like a part of me is missing. I've realized that I don't want to be without you.
She's gorgeous, but gorgeous is an understatement. More like you're startled every time you see her because you notice something new in a Where's Waldo sort of way. More like you can't stop writing third grade run on sentences because you can't even remotely begin to describe something, someone, so inherently amazing. More like you're afraid that if you stare at her too long, you'll prove your parents’ right that, yes, your face will get stuck that way.
When your life falls apart, always remember that I will be the one who will stay to help you pick the pieces up. And when the rest of the world walks out on you, remember not to close the door, because I am the one who will be walking in to help you through it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment