Tuesday, October 26, 2010

memories.

 I remember playing soccer with you in your front lawn, we were together almost everyday you were my best friend at one point. Then you grew up and I was left wondering why people change and friends leave. Then i soon got to high school and I realized you can't wait around for people even if you love them.
 Grade seven was probably the best school year of my life, I had the best friends anyone could ask for and we never got into fights. I knew i could trust them with anything, I knew I could trust you the most. You were so easy to talk to and the best listener, whenever I needed to talk to someone you were there. I miss that. I miss knowing that I'm able to trust you, I miss talking to you like we use to, I miss the old you.
 You girls were the best friends anyone could ask for, then we grew up, even though i still talk to you I know we've all changed and I miss the bond we shared.
 There's always going to be a part of me that will always love you, but I can't do this anymore the constant you like me you don't you want me you don't you need me you don't is getting pretty old and it's exhausting fighting with someone when you don't even know why. I wish it wasn't this way because I know deep down the person I loved is still in you but I'm not fighting for you anymore, you've wasted enough of my time.
 I think your my best friend because your one of the only people at our school that's not superfical or fake, and I need that in my life. I can't talk to someone if all I'm hearing is gossip and drama. I need real friends.
I dream that one day I will stop caring what others think of me. I dream that I’ll go out there and face the world and just be me. I dream of a world where people respect themselves and stop putting their worth in the hands of other people. You’re not great because he/she thinks you are. You’re great because you believe you are.
 I miss how simple everything was in elementry school
 Where the fuck were you when everything was falling apart? We were there for you threw everything. You don't even have the odasity to call. I consider your ex-wife more family to me than you and were not even related. I hope you know you were once my favourite uncle, you made me laugh at everything, now i can't even look at you without feeling anger. You destroyed something that was amazing.
 I love my family, they're there for me through everything. I know that I can count on them with my life and I think everyone needs that in our lives.
 I love this girl right here, she's like my sister I never had, whenever she leaves to go back home I feel like part of me is missing. She hasn't had the greatest life and family but I want her to know that whenever wherever we are in this world, I will always be there.
 This town I'm in right here was one of my favourite towns I've been to. I loved the beach and the small town and how everyone was friendly and got along. At one point in my life I was ready to move here. I now realize to be careful of what you wish for.
 I love the feeling of not having a care in the world, of believing that everything is going great in your life and it will always be. Of always being happy and having fun. I love those feelings back when i was a kid.
 <3
 I know we fight or argue or whatever you wanna call it, but i want you to know that i'm sorry, i'm sorry for not being there all the time, for not understanding what your going through, and not being as patient as you need me to be but i'm trying my best.
 I miss the feeling of knowing i have someone who will never leave.
 Your probably the best friend i've ever had, and  you always will be. I love you so much and i'm so glad that your in my life, i think i wouldn't be who i am today without you. Your always there when i need to talk and your always there when i need to laugh. I hope i never loose you, because i honesty don't know what i would do.
When I played houseleague soccer everything was easier, not so challenging but easier. It was just for fun and although i love playing rep soccer i miss having fun and seeing all the familar faces.
I love it there.
 Dancing has this maturaty to it that no other sport has, there's something about the way a person can jump so high into the air or put their leg over their head that takes our breath away. There's something about the costumes and the makeup and the rehearsals that make it so overwhelming, it is a kind of rush that takes your breath away.
 This little girl right here, has been through so much at the age of four i can't even imagine living like that, i want her to have the best life but i don't know if that's going to happen.
 I miss this so much it hurts.
 I loved having no care in the world what people thought of me, i dressed however i felt like and i did my hair the way I wanted to. That doesn't happen very often anymore..
 Your honestly the one person who hasn't changed. After thinking about it you have always been yourself, even though i don't like you and i have no intention of being your friend, I'm glad you haven't changed we don't need a bigger bitch than you already are.
  I miss this so much I hate talking about it. I hate looking at you and seeing your eyes now, because i don't know what your thinking your expression is blank and that's what kills because i use to know that you loved me and that i could count on you, i can't anymore.
 I need the best friend in you
 How come now whenever someone says '' party '' they automatically asume, alcohol, boys, short dresses and slutty makeup.
 I love these people so much.
 Nana: I love you, I miss you even though i don't remember alot about you, I remember you always smiling and helping with whatever you possibly could, you were always happy and you were always there for me. r.i.p.
Dad: I love you,  and I want to thank you for taking care of me and spoiling me like you always have. I'll always be daddy's little girl.
Oma: I love you, and I miss you so much. I miss you kissing me on the cheek everyday and asking me what really happened at school, I miss hearing your voice and when i do it hurts so much. I think i saw you a few days after you went to heaven, it might have just been me, but i believe i saw you. r.i.p
When is growing up ever easy? The pressure you're constantly faced with. The tears, the heartbreak, ex boyfriends, ex best friends that you are faced with along the way is never pretty. At the end of the day, you have two choices; you can either give up and stay in your room day in & day out, or you can go out in the world, be fearless, make a ton of mistakes and live. In twenty years from now, you will be pretty damn glad that you lived life to the fullest.
 faithiloveyoui'llneverleaveyou
 What happened to best friends forever?
To be honest, I’m completely blown away by the fact that you were once my everything because if you were to look at us now, you’d think we’re complete strangers.
There's something about you that makes my heart beat faster. Maybe it's the way you look at me, or maybe it's the way your smile makes me smile.
You meant the world to me, even if I didn’t mean the world to you. You taught me so much, and I just want you to know, I appreciate everything you’ve done for me in the past year. You gave me something to be happy about. You gave me the meaning of what it’s like to know that someone actually cares. You truly are an amazing person and don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. I know things aren’t easy between us right now, but I hope someday soon, we can go back to how we used to be. But no matter what, don’t ever forget than I am always here for you when you need someone, regardless of what the situation is. You were there for me, so I’m going to be there for you. This isn’t goodbye forever, it’s goodbye for now.
Your friends are your release; they're who you have the most fun with. And yet when the going gets tough, those people turn around and suddenly, they're not just making you laugh. They're being this rock and giving you all their advice, even though you're so much your own person. If you dissect yourself, I guarantee you, your friends are in there. Their influence is incredible. They're the people whom you need most in your life.
Don't give up, okay? I know you've been hurt, I know how it feels. Believe me, I do. But the feeling will pass. The tears will stop falling. Your heart will heal itself.
 i love this girl right here

I smile because when I cry, it doesn’t help. When I cry all it does is make people ask me if I'm okay. I would love nothing more than to punch these people. I'm sitting here, crying, but yes, I'm perfectly happy. I mean, come on. Give me a break. Obviously I’m not fine.
Today is enough. You don't need forever and always. You don't need promises of days that never come. Today is enough, you don't need the words that cannot possibly be true. Nothing is forever. Nothing lasts for always. Today should always be enough.
"You really love him, don't you?" A simple psychological question. Not a single name was mentioned. But suddenly, someone came into your mind as you read it.
Chuck: Look, we can keep blaming each other for what happened that night, or we can admit a harder truth. It was no one's fault. It was fate. Tradgedy. 
Blair: If Serena hadn't kissed Dan then Nate wouldn't have been at the hospital looking for her and Jenny wouldn't have come looking for Nate.
Chuck: If Dorota hadn't gone into labor-
Blair: Maybe everything would be different. But it's not.
Chuck: We're holding onto the pain cause it's all we have left. But we don't have to. We have a choice.
Blair: Truce.
[Gossip Girl]
I don't know. I feel like when I start to become happy, someone comes out and says "Whoa, she's happy now, better crush it."
I'm fucking sorry okay? I'm sorry for whatever I have done that has caused you so much anger towards me.
I'm sorry for not smiling while walking down the halls, I'm sorry for not looking my best for you. I'm sorry for keeping my guard up when I talk to you. I'm sorry that it has to be this way. I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry. Please just don't hate me.
I don't know. I feel like when I start to become happy, someone comes out and says "Whoa, she's happy now, better crush it."
We talk like we know what's going on but we don't. We don't know anything, we're young and we're gonna screw up a lot. We're gonna keep changing our minds, and sometimes our hearts. And through all of that, the only real thing we can offer each other is forgiveness.
[Dawsons Creek]
When someone tells you that they some how have stopped missing you, you’re pretty much screwed no matter what you say.
[One Tree Hill]
I tried so hard. You know that, right? I tried harder than you could ever imagine, and now here I am, trying my best just to forget everything. Every piece of you, the way you smell, the feel of your skin. I can still feel you. I think I always will.
Audrina: I’m not here to fight with you. It’s just, the last time we talked; you said a lot of things.
Justin: I never meant to hurt you. I never meant for anyone to get hurt.
Audrina: I don’t know, a year ago I never would have imagined it would come to this. I just, I don’t feel like I could even be friends with you. I feel like this is going to be the last conversation we’re ever going to have.
Justin: Well if it’s the last conversation and you wanna be young about it, then be young about it. You gotta remember, you’re the one who said get out of my life.
Audrina: But you didn’t get out of my life.
Justin: I definitely tried.
Audrina: You’re so selfish. You’re selfish, you’re self-centered, all you care about is yourself.
Justin: I wish you’d see like, why wouldn’t Justin be committed? Maybe you just weren’t the one. Or maybe I didn’t want to put you through hurt.
Audrina: But you did put me through hurt. For all those years that you fucking played with my emotions and just kept going in circles.
Justin: you know what’s funny? We wouldn’t see each other for four or five months at a time so what are you talking about? And then when we’d hang out once you’d be like well what are we?
Audrina: Oh we’d hang out once? See, you go around telling people that we were never together, nothing.
Justin: We weren’t audrina.
Audrina: If you’re gonna be incapable of loving someone, it’s like you’re missing out on life. You’re gonna grow to be a lonely old man. I hope you do fall in love someday because then you might actually feel something. I wish you the best Justin.
[The Hills]
there’s a point in your life when you know who's there forever, and who’s just around for a while. people change, but keep in mind, so do you. sometimes for the best, and sometimes for the worst. bad things happen to everyone, but you’re not in it alone. people lie, and some people just don’t care how you feel, but thats life. your heart beats, no matter how much pain you’re in but everything will be okay eventually. there are always people in your life that just make your day, no matter the miles. i know all about distance, ive been dealing with it all my life. don’t tell me its easy, because its not, i will be the first to tell you that it's all worth it though. i'd rather keep in touch with the people i love, than just drop everything and forget everything about them. you don’t forget the ones you love, it just doesn't work that way. you gotta give it all you’ve got and live your life to the fullest.
Silver: Why are you so desperate?
Naomi: Because! .. Because, if I don’t have another guy to focus on then all I can think of is Liam.
Adrianna: I thought you were over him.
Naomi: Well, I’m not. I really wish I were but I’m not.
Silver: Why didn’t you tell us?
Naomi: Cause I should be over him. Cause he cheated on me and moved to another frickin state. But if I don’t have someone else to distract me 24/7 then my mind just goes right back to him. And all I can think about is Liam, Liam, Liam, Liam, Liam.
[90210]
 i miss them ^

I know it seems like a million years ago we dated, but it wasn't. Maybe you're over it, maybe it doesn't mean anything to you anymore. Maybe it never did...but it meant a lot to me. You meant a lot to me. And you still do.
[The OC]
There's so much i want to say to you, but i can't even find the words. How do you explain to someone that you're completely head over heels in love with them when they have absolutely no idea?
She’s the girl that has a few best friends and doesn’t need anymore, the girl that laughs the hardest at her own jokes. She’s the girl that will hang up on you, but then call you right back and say sorry. She’s the girl who will never leave your side when you need her, the girl who will go out of her way to cheer you up. She’s the girl who never sleeps without her teddy bear by her side, she’s the girl who says she isn’t ticklish, but really is. She’s the girl who will not give up on you if she really believes in you. She’s the girl who believes in loving somebody forever.
She's one of those girls who doesn't know what she's doing, but she wants to know everything will be worth it one day. She isn't amazing at one thing, she's just good at a lot of things, and that's all she'll ever be. She wishes she could be different, but she still lives her life to the fullest anyway. All she truly needs is love to keep her sane. She looks at her world like it's a book, with pages being read everyday. She's her own worst enemy and hardest critic. She knows she has flaws and tries to accept them, even though she knows she never fully will. More than anything though, she just wants to make a difference one day, and she wants someone to remember her name.
Stop trying to understand how she feels. Chances are you’ll never understand how much she truly loves you. How everything she does is for you. How every night she lies in bed thinking of only you. Because, you’ll never understand, because you honestly don’t care.
so much to bestfriends forever?
i want to be the girlfriend. not the friend, not the confidant, not the other woman, not the friend with benefits, not the second choice. i want to be the one who is loved, held, and who gets the phone calls at night and the cute surprises, the kisses on the forehead and the i miss you's. i want it all.
You see, us teenagers aren't angry all the time because of hormones or stress. It's because we finally see the world for what it truly is; a place full of lies, fakes, and hypocrites.
She wanted you to fight for her. She wanted to know you were more than a boy filled with empty words and empty promises. But I guess everyone gets disappointed sometimes.
Oh, darling don’t you ever grow up
Don’t you ever grow up
Just stay this little
Oh, darling don’t you ever grow up
Don’t you ever grow up
It can stay this simple
I won’t let nobody hurt you, won’t let no one break your heart
And no one will desert you
Just try to never grow up, and never grow up
I got a hard head, I get that from my dad. And I can overreact maybe just a tad. I put up walls to show the world I'm tough. When I don't get my way, I get difficult.
She glances in the mirror and throws her hair up, ripped jeans, an old hoodie -- they're all she needs. She runs out the door, five minutes before class starts and arrives just as the bell rings, cheeks flushed. She doesn't try that hard at school and she plays sports because she likes to run. Her room's a mess and her cell phone's always dead, but she just smiles ; she knows the world is hers. She has her enemies, she's made mistakes and she knows it. But she doesn't care. She's happy with who she is and who she has -- because that's all she needs.
I always distance myself when people becoming emotionally close to me. maybe it's because i know in the end, they'll end up leaving, they always do.
Chin up. Put your shoulders back, walk proud, strut a little. Don't lick your wounds, celebrate them. The scars you bare are the signs of a competitor. You're in a lion fight. Just because you didn't win, doesn't mean you don't know how to roar. -Greys Anatomy
You fucked it up, what can I say? I can't believe I trusted you, I can't believe I wanted you.
Chuck: My father always thought I was weak. And in the moment that mattered most I was. I couldn't be there when he ... I left. Right away. I've been pushing myself to prove him wrong, and pushing you away.

Blair: I don't think you ran away because you couldn't handle death. I think it's because you couldn't handle feelings. You're not like that anymore. You're strong. You carry people. You carry me. You're becoming a man in a way that your father never was. Come. Let's say goodbye
I want to be alright without you. I want to smile, I want to laugh, I just want to stop lying to myself. You've been pulling me down for way too long and I know now it's time to let you go. It's time I stop worrying about you and your precious little life; it's time I think about myself for a change. It's time I treat myself right and leave behind those who don't. It's time I dig myself out of this hole and start all over again with someone who just might be willing to give me the chance that you never did.
It is about waking up and realizing that at some point in the past we've gone to the toilet and thrown up our dreams without even realizing that society has stuck its fingers down our throat.
And when I think fuck the world and the people in it, I just sit by myself with my earphones in listening to Taylor Swift. Because music is the one thing that doesn’t judge me. No one can hear my music, and the only thing that seems to understand me is the lyrics. It’s comforting to know that someone out there is going what I’m going through. And so I sit there, away from the world of judging people and heart-breaking boys.
Drama never ends and haters are all the same. They smile to your face and spit on your name.
I have changed a lot recently I can't say it has been easy but through it I have learned who my true friends are.
All my friends tell me that we're perfect for each other and that one day you'll realize it. When you do, I promise that the first words out of my mouth will be, " Your a little too late. ''
Everyone's wondering where she gets that smile from when everything in her life is looking so downhill. Everyone's wondering how she can be so happy when it seems like her world is falling apart. Everyone's wondering how she can keep on laughing when she's doing things against her own will. Everyone's wondering how she can light up a room, when he just broke her heart.
She's different from the rest of the girls. She's not fake. She can tell you good music. She likes to dance, sing, and act crazy with her friends. She will over analyze everything you can possibly say. She can argue, but she hates to. She hates drama and can live without it and the people that cause it. But the one thing she will never understand is why everyone leaves.
I keep thinking of how much I love talking to you, how good you look when you smile, how much I love your laugh. I daydream about you off and on, replaying pieces of our conversation, laughing at funny things that you said or did. I've memorized your face and the way that you look at me. I catch myself smiling again at what I imagine.
i think a guy becomes friends with a girl and vice versa because they're both attracted to each other when they first meet. if they weren't attracted to each other, they would never have given each other a second look.
What happened to those girls? The ones that were supposed to grow old together, and marry those stupid boys they always loved? What happened to those girls that sat up all night prank calling boys that hurt them? What happened to the girls that pinky promised they'd be best friends forever?
Sometimes I wish I could trade places with a boy, just for a day. I could just ignore the drama, the judgments, the "girl problems", the mood swings, and most of all the heartache. I could chill with the boys and not have a care in the world. Guys on the other hand could see how it feels to be called terrible names, and what it feels like to see the boy you adore with another girl.  Honestly I don't think a boy could survive in the life of a girl.
I tell everyone that I love change. And I do, it's good for you. But I must say, you leaving is the worst change that has ever happened to me. Nothing is the same, my confidence is shaken, my smile is fading. I'm not sure if I loved you, but what i do know is that whatever we had was real.
I know it kills you like it kills me. I know it does. Because in case you forgot, we did go out for months. I know what your expressions mean, and I can tell what you're feeling just from looking in your eyes. That's what hurts; Knowing you're dying to talk to me, but instead you fight the urge because you know how it'll all end up. You don't want me back, you don't want us back. So you force yourself to exclude me and ignore me and piss me off. If it hurts you, and it hurts me, then why the hell are we keeping up with this routine?
fuckyou.  I tried so hard for these team and all I get is goodluck in the future? Are you fucking kidding. What happened to '' you have the potential to be the best player on this team'' ? What happened to '' We need someone like you on this team. '' What happened to, '' Were all a family. ''?  Families don't say '' We don't need you anymore. ''
I'm not like anyone you've ever known, and maybe that scares you a little bit because here you are with a girl that actually cares for you and for once in your life, you don't know how to deal with that
No matter how I look at it, he isn't you. And I could like him as much as I want to...but you still aren't the person who's looking back at me. I wish I knew why that bothered me so much.
Fuck it. Fuck him, fuck her, fuck what coulda been, fuck what happened. Fuck you.
And after a while you learn that you dont' need anyone else in order to survive. No one else is ever going to always be there. No matter what they say or what they promise you, you just gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep on keepin' on.
people spend their whole lives trying to live up to other people's expectations and being told what to do. i say screw that; be free. do what you want, go where you want, and reach for the sky because life has no limits or boundaries. boundaries are just other people's fears, and limits are just other people's expectations. you only get one chance to do all the things that life offers you. have no enemies, no regrets. no fears, and then you'll have really lived life.
Somehow I knew we would always be friends. We’ve had our fights, our ups and downs, but when big things came along, we could work anything out. We’d fight over boys then laugh it off because we learned it wasn’t worth it. We knew that our friendship would make it through anything. It feels like we’ve been friends for forever and really, we pretty much have. But no matter what you’ve always been there for me when I needed you the most, and I love you to death for that.
You walk around like you're okay. Maybe you're not, at least not today. The sun's not shining, but there's no rain. This feeling of missing you is driving me insane.
Do you ever get that feeling where you don't want to talk to anybody? You don't want to smile and you don't want to fake being happy. But at the same time you don't know exactly what's wrong either. There isn't a way to explain it to someone who doesn't already understand. If you could want anything in the world it would be to be alone. People have stopped being comforting and being alone never was. At least when you're alone no one will constantly ask you what is wrong and there isn't anyone who won't take 'I don't know' for an answer. You feel the way you do just because. You hope the feeling will pass soon and that you will be able to be yourself again, but until then all you can do is wait.
people's bullshit and fakeness is
the main reason why i like to be alone.
you almost convinced me you'd stick
around, but everyone knows almost doesn't count.
it's nice to know that even when lots of
girls are crazy about you,
you can still smile at me.
meet me in the pouring rain, kiss me on
the sidewalk. take away the pain,
cause i see sparks fly whenever you smile.
if you literally want it so bad it, it hurts and
your stomach does turns,
then i don't think anything could stop you.
Now my tears are dry, baby you can see my brown eyes *
They call her for dinner, she makes up a reason. She looks at her arms and she rolls down her sleeves. And her mother is starting to see through her lies. And last night her father had tears in his eyes. And they rise in the morning, and they sleep in the dark. And even though nobody's looking, she's falling apart.
but drink up because everyone here is good tonight
except the bitches that I came with, they good for life
It was... odd. His blue eyes met with my brown ones, and we didn't look away. For a moment, caught in this awkward staring glance-like thing, and then he did the most perfect thing: when he looked away, he smiled.
You're screaming at the air, "I don't even care,"
and all the air is whispering, "Who do you think you're fooling?"
It’s just one of those days when everything is completely wrong, and yet you don’t even know why you’re so depressed. And it’s one of those days when you wish that everyone would just leave you alone and go away. Yeah, it’s one of those days when all you need is to be left alone. Yet, at the same time you wish someone out there would care.
A fight was all she needed to give her reason, she slammed the door with no goodbye and knew that it was time. now she's driving too fast, she didn't care to glance behind. through her tears she laughed, it's time to kiss the past goodbye. I'm finally on my own, don't try to tell me no. there's so much more for me, just watch what I will be.
i know things have changed, in a way i never expected. i hope your life is everything you want it to be. and no matter when, or how long its been since weve spoken nor how late it is in the night, im always a phone call, a text, a drive away. i promise you that you will always be my best friend. and im sorry for everything ive ever done but i wouldnt trade it for the world. cause through everything that happend it was meant to, and i look of it as a test, a test to see how strong our friendship is. we can make it, i know we can. and just know that no matter what happens in our lives ill always be here for you.
i know it's been a long time. you've lost that look in your eye. the one that told me everything was fine without a word. but now we're standing face to face, with nothing left to say but goodbye to yesterday. i don't know if i can make it. i don't know if i'm that strong. i don't know where we went wrong but somehow it's over. in my mind i see you clearly. in my dreams i feel you near me. i want to know, does this feeling go away?
he turned around and looked right at me and said nothing. not even hi. it was as if the months we had spent together, the time i spent loving him, just weren't important. as if they never happened.
I love you. God, I miss you. And I forgive you.
( Remember Me )
Take a bow, hear the applause? My heart is broken,
and you're the cause. I played your game, and it looks
like you've won. Congratulations, I hope you had fun.
Scared as hell to want you, but here I am, wanting you anyway. And fear means I have something to lose, right? And I don't want to lose you. So this is it, this is love. Giving you the power to break me, but trusting you not to.
Let’s just drink to get drunk and tell each other anything; for a drunken mind speaks a sober heart.
It hurts like hell, doesn't it? Knowing that even at my worst, I'm still better than you.
i've been running around for the past year with absolutely no direction. i didn't know what i wanted, all i knew was that you were always there, always in my head, always under my skin.
Sweetheart, you can’t bullshit me. See, I’ve lied to myself enough to know when someone else is doing it. So let’s try this again, and how about the truth this time.
Before you go off bragging to all of your friends that you broke it off- I already told them and you know what they said? "You're too good for him anyway"
i get up every morning and go to bed every night with this feeling that something is missing, but i don't what and i don't know why. this emptiness is just killing me, and i can't do anything, not even cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment