Saturday, October 2, 2010

take me away

She's getting to you. You're finding out that you don't like being
 without her; you're feeling exactly how she did.
Inside me there is still the little girl who believed anything was possible, that both fairytale and dreams came true, that there really was a 'prince charming' waiting for me somewhere and that one day I would know what love was.
All I could think about was that time we stayed up all night talking. You didn't say that I was wrong or stupid, you didn't laugh at me when I confessed my wildest dreams. You just listened, and it was then that I knew I wanted to be with you.
I was in mid sentence when you kissed me for the first time, for once in my life i was completely speechless. The affect that you have me is like no other. I'm the type of person who never knows what they want. I'm spontaneous, stubborn and sometimes a major bitch. But with you, every time i look at you i can't help but smile until my jaw aches. You're the reason i get out of bed in the morning, even when i am  exhausted because i was up late talking to you. Knowing that i get to see you is always the highlight of my day. The best part of all of this though, is that you feel the exact same way. It's been a while since i felt the butterflies in my stomach, i never realized how much i missed these feelings until now. I finally know what i want & its you.
you want to know the difference between her and other girls? she smiles even though she's going through a rough time. she has the most fun with friends. she puts everyone's happiness before hers, she's not afraid to be herself. when she looks in the mirror, she doesn't see a pretty, hot, sexy, etc. girl. she sees a beautiful girl who has yet to find her place in this world and she lights the whole room up whenever she steps in. that's what made him fall for her in the first place.
You know that feeling, the one where you can feel your heart sink? The good kind of feeling, the one were you know you are more in love then you could ever imagine? You found the guy you want to be together with forever, and even forever seems to short.
this is the one. the one boy who is going to get me back out there. get me flirting again. get me actually trying to look decent in the morning. the one who gives me an ounce of hope again. and even if nothing happens between us, he was the first one who taught me to let go. and for that, he will always have a place in my heart.
So there's this boy – we argue a lot. He makes fun of me because I can't stay on the same subject for more than 5 seconds, before I'm on to the next one. He handles me when I’m sad and handles me when I'm mad. I tell him I hate him, and he responds with “no you don't”. Yeah – he’s not prince charming, but to me he couldn’t be more perfect.
This is how it goes. I will respect those who respect me, and forget those who forget me. Simple as that.
I know; we're complete strangers now. We both pretend like we don't care, but I can feel the tension as much as you can. I know how to hide my feelings from your piercing stare and no matter what you think, I still miss you.
I'm moving on. No more waiting. No more hurt. If you wanted me you could've had me, but you didn't. You blew your chances. Now, I hope you're happy living your life wondering "What if you took your chances with me?" cause I'm no longer here. I am no longer waiting.
Do you know what happens when you continuously ignore people? You're teaching them a happy life without you. The sun is going to shine and the rain is going to fall. In the end you might get burnt or wet, but that's life. So dance in the puddles and bathe in the sun; at the end of the day, smile. Everything is going to be alright.
If you love someone, tell them. Forget about the rules or fear of looking ridiculous. What is truly ridiculous is passing up an opportunity to tell someone that your heart is invested in him or her.
 Have a little faith not everyone's going to break your heart.
I don't need some elaborate apology. I don't need you to play our song in front of all our friends, or just me. I don't need you to wait outside my class with a dozen roses. I just need you to tell me simply that you're fucking sorry, and that you need me as much as I need you.
And I hope it makes you jealous when you see me holding his hand.  I hope it makes you squirm when he hugs me in the halls, I hope you stare right at us when he kisses me and I kiss back. I hope you finally miss me when you realize that I’m over you.
Life kicks you around sometimes. It scares you and it beats you up. But there’s one day when you realize you’re not just a survivor, you’re a fighter. You’re tougher than anything life throws your way.
I could forgive you & forget everything that happened. But that wouldn’t make it any better.  We’ll never be able to go back to the way it used to be. You had the world in your hands, but instead you threw it away.
You've got to learn to push through the hard times, because you have to face them. Running from them now, will only make you too tired to fight through when they catch up to you later.
be that strong girl that everyone knew would make it through the worst, be that fearless girl, the one who would dare to do anything, be that independent girl who didn't need a man, be that girl who never backed down.
She's beautiful but she'll never admit it. Music is her life, literally. Ask for a good song, she'll give you five. Jeans and wearing her hair down are her trademarks. She's afraid of the dark and obsessed with her friends. When she smiles her whole face lights up. And her heart is broken by a guy who doesn't love her. And you know what? She actually cares.
The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others you don't. But, in the end, they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes it's the one you make for yourself. - sex and the city
"You know what the best feeling in the world is? The feeling that nothing can touch you. The feeling that you are going to be okay forever & always. The feeling that everything is going to stay just how it is, and the feeling of being excessively and overly happy. The times when you're gasping for air from laughing, or nearly in pain from smiling so much. When you're with your friends, and you know this is how it's supposed to be. I love those times, and I love that feeling. I want to bottle it up and have it always, because that's what I think life is about. Forgetting the bad, and getting lost in the good."

I know that each and every one of you has felt, at one point, like you couldn't go on. But then you found hope. There's always some way to find hope. Remember that. - nick jonas
Keep your chin up and most importantly, keep smiling.
Because life is a beautiful thing and theirs much to smile about.
-- Marilyn Monroe
You have the ability to do anything you fucking want with your life and if anybody comes to you, and tells you how to think and how to feel, fuck them.
Fuck it. You throw a dart at a map, we'll go there and start new. Somewhere else in the world that's not here. Somewhere where we haven't said things to each other that we can't unsay and done things which we can't undo. There we can say new things. We can do new things. And those new things we say and do will be more important than the old things. Let's leave. Please. Leave with me.
Go after her. Fuck, don’t sit there and wait for her to call. Go after her because that’s what you should do if you love someone. don’t wait for them to give you a sign cause it may never come. Don’t let people happen to you, don’t let me happen to you. Or her. She’s not a fucking television show or a tornado. There are people I might have loved had they gotten on the airplane or run down the street after me or called me up drunk at for in the morning because they need to tell me right now and because they cannot regret this. I always thought I’d be the only one doing crazy things for people who would never give enough of a fuck to do it back or act like idiots or be entirely vulnerable and honest. Making someone fall in love with you is easy and flying 3000 miles on four days notice because you can’t just sit there and do nothing and breath into telephones is not everyone’s idea of love but it is the way I can recognize it because that is what I do. Go scream it and be with her in meaningful ways because that is beautiful and that is generous and that is what loving someone really is. That is raw and that is unguarded and that is all that is worth anything.
it's easiest when i don't see him, i won't deny that. but i just want to be able to see him without it hurting. i don't want him out of my life forever. i don't want to forget about him. i don't want him to forget me. i really, really don't.
i think everyone, at some point, goes through that one moment where they think "my God, i can't do this." but you know what? you can. no matter how close you are to the edge, no matter how badly you feel like giving up, or think it's best to do so rather than have to put up with the pain - don't. don't lose hope that things will get better. don't give up, because there is someone out there who will make you smile in a way no one else ever could. keep that glimmer of hope alive in your heart, because someone is out there searching for your smile. so wipe your tears and keep your head held high
I kinda just wanna run away. Not cause things are bad, or cause there's something to run from, just cause there's nothing in particular keeping me here.
Because you don’t deserve it. A second chance, let alone a third, fourth, fifth, sixth. I’m mad and sad, mostly I’m jealous because I wish I’d had as many chances as you’ve been given. Because I know I’d take it seriously. I wouldn’t take advantage of anyone. I wouldn’t lead anyone on. I would try my hardest not to hurt anyone, and that is so much more than I can say for you. I guess you’re just used to getting whatever you want. I’m done. Don’t call me.
sometimes they take people and they don't say why. Sometimes people leave and they never get to say goodbye. Sometimes there are no second chances to say I love you. Sometimes there are no next times.  Sometimes you lose someone and you feel like your  heart has followed them to Heaven.  & sometimes there is just nothing you can do to make the tears stop.
I got used to the truth and through the pain. I'll remain strong as I was before. I was broken, and if I stumble or fall I will not give in I will not give up.because that's who I am and you will not change me.I will change myself for my own reasons. I am tired of your games and I am not going to play along while you break my heart. If you loved me you would understand that.
Maybe instead of thinking you know everything, let go of your ego for a while and you'd start to get to know her. And maybe if you threw away your fears of getting hurt and just loved her, maybe you two could make it
i dont care if you miss me, i dont care if you want me back. because this time, you can fight for me. im not running back into your arms like everything alright, because its not. ive moved on & of course when im happy with someone else you come back & want me. sorry, ive changed & i will never take you back so please just give up..
So cry your eyes out, darling. He hurt you when he said he never would.  So many broken promises and lies, so many heartaches and tears,  all the pain he put you through, he doesn't deserve a girl like you.
He turned around, looked right at me and said nothing. Not even "hi." It was as if the months we had spent together, the times I'd helped him out, just weren't important. As if they never happened.
Confidence is key. Sometimes, you need to look
 like you're confident; even when you're not.

- Vanessa Hudgens
Don’t wait. Life’s too short to play games. If you love somebody and you wanna be with them, then go get them. Deal with the mess later we don’t know what tomorrow will bring. – one tree hill
There's a big fucking world out there. It's messy and it's chaotic and it's never what you expect. It's okay to be scared, but you cannot allow your fears to turn you into an asshole, not when it comes to the people that love you, the people that need you.
I just won’t relax, I can’t catch my breath. Because I’m sick and tired of “you’ll be fine”. Well how do you know, can you read minds? Have you ever felt so lost inside? So unloved within that you almost died? Have you ever stepped out of the light and realized there’s a stranger inside?

No comments:

Post a Comment