Friday, October 15, 2010

i beg you, don't break my heart.

Trust me, I know how it feels. I know exactly how it feels to cry in the shower so no one can hear you. I know what it's like to wait for everyone to be asleep so you can fall apart, for everything to hurt so bad you just want it all to end. I know exactly how it feels.
i know how difficult it can be when the image you’ve had of something doesn’t match it’s reality. like when the friend next to you turns into a complete and total monster.
there’s that occasional night when you break down and cry because you know things will never ever be the same.
in the end, you're just a typical guy, dragging a girl along, because you're not really sure what you want
for once in her life, just once, she wished someone would give
 her a chance. so she could prove them and the world, that she was worth it.

i saw you tonight, even though we didn't get much time to talk, a hug was all i needed for the feelings to rush back to me. I realized that I'm not over you, its been months; I've moved on to different guys, but you always seem to be there in the back of my mind. Ive never wanted anyone this much.
that's the thing about people who mean everything
 they say. They think everyone else does too

Ive never been the pretty popular girl that has a ton of guys chasing her, but ive always had one specific guy chasing after me trying to win me over. Hes the one that has been has put up with me on my worst days and loves me for who i am . Somewhere in me i strongly believe that hes the one for me, but my heart its set on chasing some other guy whos all about game.
I can’t describe the feeling to anyone, not even my best friends.
Because the rush that I get when I’m around you is unexplainable.

Every girl, I guarantee you, has been played by some guy before. And these guys make us girls feel like shit; they break our hearts, rip our worlds apart.. but we still keep coming back to them. Why? You know, maybe it's true when they say boys are smarter than girls. Because boys go around giving their love out to every girl they can find so they won't get hurt. And girls only focus on that one boy. We give him everything we got, &make him our world. We over think everything he does, while he plays it off like no big deal. We're the ones waiting by the phone at night, while he's on the phone with someone else. We're clueless to his act, and it ends up hurting us in the end because we care too much. & What will he do? Move on when you start to cause too much drama
You say you need me, but you don't need me. I'm your favourite waste of time;
I am the one who drives you home; I am your safety. But you don't need me.

I hasn’t been a long time, and we haven’t been talking late into the night or even hung out enough times that I can’t count on my fingers, but we’ve talked enough for me to know I want to pursue this. You make me smile, and for now that’s enough.
Hold my hand and have a real conversation with me. Tell me something you trust only a select few with. Look me in the eyes and smile. Tell me what you really think of me, not what you want to think. Give me a chance, let yourself fall.
That's the problem with us, we're too much alike. We're stubborn asses & always want to get our own way. We both hate to be wrong & love to be right. But that's the thing about love. No matter what happens, we always come back for each other one more time
Let's try to keep this simple because I hate having to write such long things about you. The thing with you is that you're arrogant and ever since you've entered my life, it's been chaotic like hell but you are also the best thing that's ever happened to me. The way you try to act cool and pretend like you hate me, you're my 'once in a lifetime kinda love' and I don't know what I'd do without you
Put two and two together. She always finds a way to bring him up, complains about what he does, and says how much she hates him. She can’t believe the things he says, but she’d listen to him talk for hours. She tries to talk to him even if it means starting an argument. She’d do anything for him to listen to her. She's crazy about him.
we lied there silently staring at the stars, my head was on your chest & i could feel your heart beat gradually become stronger and faster as if you were nervous. I asked you what was on your mind and you replied "im just trying to picture my life without you in it & when i pictured it; it scared me."
she's just a little too scared to get close because
everyone who said they'd be there, left.

yeah, they talk about her, she smiles like she's so tough. she says, "hey can
 you talk a little louder? i don't think my heart is broken enough."

You can't wait around for things to happen for you. You have to have power in your life. So if you don't speak up for yourself and speak your mind, no one else will do it for you. And how else are you going to get what you want?
-Kristin Cavallari

so now its up to you if you want me in your life,
 you'll put me there. if not, then this is goodbye.

you promise you wont hurt me? Ive heard that so many times & the promise is always broken. I wont believe it until you prove it. and to be honest, i can tell you mean it but im still afraid. Thank all the assholes that fucked me over for that.
Our relationship is very confusing. We’re not exactly best friends, but we seem so close. We’re not exactly lovers, but we’re always together. We’re not exactly apart, but we seem like we’re on the edge.. So where do we go from here? Do we, take a chance and be together. Or stay friends, and let this moment pass us by. Or do we just let go, of everything we made. Tell you the truth, I don’t really know. So I’m hoping, hoping for your decision, and hoping it’s a good one.
She has feelings ; she has a heart. In fact, she probably has the biggest heart among all the girls you know. Because although you’ve given her nothing, not one reason for her to be around, she’s still there. And someday, she won’t be anymore.
The worst part of all of this is that i thought you were different. I believed you when you told me that you would be stay.
so we've only known each other for a couple of years, but i feel i've known you my whole life. i've seen you grow. i've watched you change  from the guy who couldn't make up his mind, who's feelings changed more than i knew was possible, to the guy you are now. you're responsible, devoted, loyal, considerate, and loving. everything i knew you were, and know you always will be. i've seen everything, your anger, your battles, your struggles, your fears. i know you by heart. i know your values, i know your story, i know your secrets. that doesn't go away.  i'm never going to forget you or anything about you. i'm becoming who you are. we've said it before, and i'll say it again. we were meant to be something more than this. i still believe that, with all of my heart. i am still in this. i said i was in for the long haul, and i am still striving everyday for our time. i'm not going down without a fight. i won't give up easy. these feelings are stronger than anything that could try to bring us down. i love you more than i thought i did, to put it simple.
when you called, it was good to hear your voice, but harder to hear you laugh.
i had to choke back tears when you said you were okay with this.
My friends tell me to forget. I try. I tell them its done & I'm happier. But then something hits me & I see his face and i start to miss him. I know I shouldn't... For my own good, but I just can't. I remember looking at him thinking ' wow, I wish we talked' then one day he talked to me. He said he loved me. Then it hit me, he didn't want me. He wanted something out of me.
i’m not going to spend my life chasing people. you want to leave? fine then, go ahead. because i’m done with chasing and caring for people who never had interest in me.
i was crying and screaming trying to push you away but you just held onto me tighter and for the fist time in my life i felt like i knew what it felt like to have somebody care
You can only push a girl away for so long until she walks out of your life on her own. So be careful --And make sure this is really what you want, Because once she turns around... she isn't coming back.
I forgave you so many times for doing me wrong, but this time i just cant
do it anymore, of course i love you, but thats not enough anymore.
i just hope someday that someone will look me in
the eyes & tell me everything is going to be okay.
whenever i'm going through a hard time, i got to
my two best friends for support: ben&jerry.
You know, I saw you today, just when I thought I was beginning to forget you. The instant that I saw you, I got nervous, my stomach began to turn, & I almost started crying & as much as I didn't want to look at you, I couldn't take my eyes off you.
I'm something you'll regret losing.
I can promise you that much.
here's to those guys that love me, the losers that
lost me, &the lucky bastards who get to meet me.
i dont know how many more hints i can drop to tell you how i feel; its starting to get to the point where im about to scream it out. I cant hold back anymore, i need you to know how i feel. Im just afraid that things wont be the same.
and the sad part is that no matter what goes on this year when
you come running back to me again you know i'll be here
i want to wear your sweatshirt to bed, watch scary movies with you, talk on the phone until sunrise, sneak out at night to look at the stars with you, play your favourite video game, make you watch chick flicks, kiss you in the rain, go on walks with you, laugh until i can't breathe, hold hands, build a fort and have a snowball fight, sit in front of the fireplace and talk about life. i want to fall hopelessly in love with you
I have a best friend. I don't listen to my parents. I feel like no one understands me. I talk on the phone & go online instead of doing homework. There's that one special guy who I'd die to be with. So yeah basically I'm a teenager.
please; don't lie to me. that's all I ask of you,
I’d rather you hurt me with the truth.
If he takes the time to argue with you
 then he cares more than you think.
If there’s anything I’ve learned in this whole getting over you process, it’s that your always going to mean something to me no matter what happens. Your always gonna be somewhere deep down inside me. Even when I’m happily married to the man of my dreams, if I were to run into you on the street and those gorgeous green eyes were to meet mine, my heart would skip a
beat
because I’ll never forget you and the way you made me feel.
Take chances, take a lot of them.  Because honestly, no matter where you end up and with whom,  it always ends up just the way it should be. Your mistakes make you who you are.  You learn and grow with each choice you make.  Everything is worth it. Say how you feel always. Be you, and be okay with it.
Don't worry, he'll miss you. You're the best he could get, and he blew it. Don't let him make you think for one second that this was your fault. It's not. He screwed up, and you did absolutely nothing wrong. You gave him your heart, and you trusted him to keep it and protect it, but he couldn't. And honestly, he's not mature enough. He's not smart enough. If he was smart, he would have cared for you with every fiber of his being and been with you every spare second he could. But he didn't, and now he's gone. But don't you cry. He's not worth your tears
I love that feeling. You know, the one you get when you take a deep breath and suddenly everything feels like it's going to be okay. When you're hopeless as can be, and life is going nowhere, there's those moments we have every now and then where we just stop, and we get this feeling, that can't be described, but you just.. you just feel like everything really is going to be okay. Like the world stopped spinning for a second, and everything was clear. I need more of those moments.
He had made a mistake. He pushed her away when she needed him and he needed her the most, replaced her with someone who didnt come close. Now he's got to live with the fact that there ain't no way she'll ever come back.
Look, I don't know if there's only one person on the planet you're supposed to be with. But when we're together, it sure feels that way. - the o.c
I couldn't do it anymore. I couldn't handle the emotional pain that you have been putting me through anymore. Even though you refuse to admit to doing anything wrong and you probably never will admit to it. I'm not sorry for anything. Looking back we've both messed up. We've both probably hurt each other more than any other person ever will. You say I've changed, this is true because I don't need you anymore. I finally realized you bring me down more than any other person I've known has. I'm such a stronger person now. You've changed more than you know or will admit to. Tell me I'm wrong, it won't change the truth. You told me I wasn't the person you wanted anymore. I can see that now. What we had was unexplainable and I will never forget or regret it. We've both grown in different directions and I hope those different directions lead us somewhere amazing. I'm upset about what is happening now. However, it hasn't had a huge affect on me like everything else has. For once, I didn't freak out, I didn't break down, I didn't hurt myself. I didn't even post a ridiculous status aim towards you on Facebook either. It just proved to me you're not the person I used to love. I want you to know I am truly happy and think about you from time to time. I am also not mad at you and I do still claim to know you. I hope you have happiness like I do. I hope things don't stay like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment