Wednesday, October 20, 2010

bitch you get no love

You eat, you're fat. you don't eat, you're a freak. you drink, you're an alcoholic. you don't drink, you're a pussy. you read, you're a nerd. you don't read, you're stupid. you tell a secret, you're an attention seeker. you don't tell a secret, you're still attention seeking. you let someone in, you're easy. you don't let someone in, you're too uptight. you smoke, you think you're cool. you don't smoke, you're a loser. you've had sex, you're a slut. you haven't had sex, you're a frigid little bitch. you wear make up, you're a slag. you don't wear make up, you're ugly. you can't please anyone. ever.
Sometimes you need to be alone. Sometimes, you just don't want to be comforted. Because you need the chance to take it in. All that has been, all the pain left behind. The best cure is time on your own to analyze, time to pull yourself together again and time to see that all you ever wanted is now nothing but a fading memory. Time to let it go, and time to start again
It's getting so hard to be around you. Because every time I see you, I see a stranger. You've changed, and I just miss the person you used to be. The one that cared, the one that wouldn't ever hurt me, not if they could help it. But now, now all you care about is yourself. Maybe you never did care in the first place, I'm not sure. All I know is the person I loved so much is no longer there. Nothing is left of you. Everything has changed,
You were always a hot subject, always on people's lips. I had you there once. That was an even hotter subject. People always seemed to have something to say about us, or maybe it was just about you, you engaging with me. After all, I was just me, not up to their standards and apparently not up to yours.
He shrugged off all the words I had been fumbling over for days. He ignored all the tears in my eyes as he said “Just do whatever you want.” But I refused to back down like I had been for months. I looked him in eyes with fire in my words and said, “I will do what I want because I’m sick of doing what you want. I’m not saying ‘It’s okay’ anymore because you know what? It’s not okay.”
I wish I could show you the hell you put me through. then maybe for once in your life you could see how it feels to be made a fool of, to be made a slut, and to have everyone saying shit about you that they knew nothing about. I just want you to understand what that feels like.
Don't know if it was you or me, different roads or different dreams. All I know is someone said goodbye. Maybe we weren't ready yet, to let go of our innocence. Guess we'll never know the reason why. But broken hearts, tears and mistakes all vanish like summer rain. And when I close my eyes, I see your face.
i was never easy to flirt with, i always had my guard up, not wanting to get hurt. guys had to make so much effort to get me to like them, but you, you didn’t even have to try. my guard came down the second your eyes met mine.
Stop planning your life and let it plan itself. Quit trying to find the perfect boy, and let him find you.
I do what all women do; I think. I blame myself. I marinate in my failure. I hate myself sometimes. Sometimes I cry. More than often, I stare at the ceiling and wonder, what am i doing with my life?
At the end of the day, you're the one that pushed me away. Not the other way around. So don't act like this is my fault. You had a choice to make and you made the wrong one. That's something you've gotta learn to live with. I'm done saving you.
She's been hurt many times before this.
You'd think it would be routine by now.
You'd think she wouldn't let it get to her.
But the truth is, she trusted you.
I love you, so please don't make me choose.
Because it will be him. Its always been him.

She has feelings ; she has a heart. In fact, she probably has the biggest heart among all the girls you know. Because although you’ve given her nothing, not one reason for her to be around, she’s still there. And someday, she won’t be anymore.
Just once, I’d like to be the girl
that gets the guy in the end. Just once.

Look at us. You can’t honestly tell me that we’re still best friends.
Things are different now; you’re different now.

“Because if you’re planning on leaving, if that’s what you really wanna do- to leave this place- then I can’t do this. I can’t get this close to you if you’re just gonna leave. I won’t let myself go through that again. I won’t let myself hurt like that again.”
If only you could see how she sees you through her eyes.
Honestly, you don't deserve her; not anymore.

She loves her sour lemonade, and hates the sound that goodbyes make. She prays one day she'll find someone to need her. She swears that there is no difference between the lies and compliments. It's all the same if everybody leaves her.
Tell me you've had trouble sleeping. That you toss and turn
from side to side. That it's my face you've been seeing in your
dreams at night. Tell me that you wake up crying, and you're
not sure exactly why. Tell me that something is missing in
your life. Tell me that it's not just me.

i can't find the words that i'm trying to say, so try to forget me as i walk away
It's weird, you know, the end of something that has taken so much time to get over is coming, and you're so relieved that it's finally here but you still, for some reason, want to hold on. Just for one more second.
she didn't know what love was, so he showed her.
she didn't know what heartbreak was, so he showed her .
"This town used to be a pretty place to stay. A place to stop off on the highway. But all of those things changed on the day you packed up your bags and you ran away. All they say is how you've changed. Everyday I stay the same. So you can keep the necklace that I gave to you, I'll keep the shitty tattoos."
"So this is me swallowing my pride, standing in front of you saying I'm sorry for that night. And I go back to December all the time. Turns out freedom ain't nothing but missing you, wishing I realized what I had when you were mine. I'd go back to December turn around and change my own mind."
Maybe that's just it. It doesn't matter that we aren't together anymore, all that matters is that I grew because of you. All that matters is that I'm the person I am now because once, three winters ago, I fell in love with you.
And it bothers you that you can't toss me aside like you do with everyone else
I like you 'cause you like me and you don't like much.
I just hope one day you see me and when you do, your heart stops.
Im gonna show you just how missing me feels,
Couldn't you have waited, like maybe another month before you told me how much you missed me? I was doing fine without you, until you told me you didn't want to be apart anymore. Giving me a little more time, it wouldn't have been as hard to say that we were forever done, because I was sick of being mistreated by someone who claimed they loved me.
"You don't think it scares me?" He said to me, shaking. "God, it scares the crap out of me." He put both of his hands on my face, "I don't want to lose you. You think I don't feel us slipping apart? Yeah, I can feel it, and it scares me.''
"I don't want to sit around and hope good things will happen. I want to make them happen, I want to be in control of my own destiny."
-Drew Barrymore

"I'm thankful for my years spent with this family. For everything we shared. Every chance we had to grow. I'll take the best of them with me. And lead by their example wherever I go. A friend told me to be honest with you... so here it goes... This isn't what I want. But I'll take the high road. Maybe it's because I look at everything as a lesson. Or because I don't want to walk around angry. Or maybe it's because I finally understand. There are things we don't want to happen but have to accept. Things we don't want to know but have to learn. And people we can't live without but have to let go."
-Criminal Minds

"You're probably asleep, but I just wanted you to know I really miss you right now. I wish you were here to talk to." She looked at the text message one last time, and sighed heavily as she pressed the delete button.
When you see your best friend for the first time in what feels like forever, your heart literally jumps with you when you grab her into a hug. No one else matters, but you and her... catching up, and letting the other know how empty it's been without her.
"And I love you more than I did before, and if today I don't see your face, nothing's changed, no one can take your place. It gets harder everyday. Say you love me more than you did before, and I'm sorry it's this way, but I'm coming home, I'll be coming home. And if you ask me I will stay, I will stay."
-Miley Cyrus

When you realized I wasn't there anymore you were trying your hardest to accept it, but you couldn't. Sucks, doesn't it? Not being able to have the thing you want most. Now you know how I felt when you broke my heart.
I could tell you I don't miss you anymore. And I could tell you that you aren't the person I think of each night. But then I would be lying. And I think you could see the lie written in my eyes. I still love you. Even if you never did in the first place.
"Because when you love someone, you love all of them."
-Valentine's Day

I couldn't help but shake when I looked at you. The tears in your eyes, the faded smile on your face. You weren't happy like this, and neither was I. We needed each other. Maybe for different reasons than we originally thought, but either way we needed each other. I was the one person you could talk to. And you were the one person who helped me realize who I truly was. We didn't need to be together all the time, but we still needed one another. So maybe that's why we still talk everyday, and still see each other once a week. Because we both know that without the other, we are as good as lost.
I really can't explain it, but I like you without trying. I love the things you say, and how you never fail to make me smile. And by the end of the night, you're always on my mind.
You stand by & believe in me like nobody ever has. When my world goes crazy, you're right there to save me. You make me see how much I really have.. I have you
that's when you realize he's the boy you're crazy for. the one who makes you laugh on the worst days. he's not perfect, but neither are you.
There's the people you've known forever. Who, like, know you in this way that other people can't. Because they've seen you change. They've let you change
I don't want him to be perfect. I want him to laugh at me, trip me, then help me back up. Pick me up and throw me into the pool, make me watch hours of football & take me to the arcade and beat me at air hockey. But most of all, I want him to love me for who I am.
i'm not like anyone you've ever known, and maybe that scares you a little bit because here you are with a girl that actually cares for you and for once in your life, you don't know how to deal with that
for teenage girls, everything is the end of the world
- Michelle Branch
how in the world can you expect me not to cry when i have to
sit here, look you dead in the eye and tell you goodbye?
speak your mind, even if your voice shakes
some things i've learned from life are to count my blessings, not my problems. i've learned that people come and go and it's not up to me to make them stay. i've learned from the people that stayed by my side when the rest of the world walked out. i've learned not to get too attached to everything that enters my life and not to trust the bullshit that people say
i'm mad at myself, not you. i'm mad for always being nice. i'm mad for always apologizing for things i didn't do. i'm mad for getting attached. i'm mad for depending on you and wasting my time on you. i'm mad for thinking about you and changing for you and wishing for you and most of all, not hating you when i should, but i can't
no matter how hard you work to bring yourself up,
there's always someone out there working just as hard to put you down
unlike him, i can't just walk away. i can't just forget what we had. it's not that easy for me to just let go of something that was once my life. i guess unlike him, it actually mattered to me
let go of what kills you and hold onto what keeps you breathing
with friendship, it doesn't matter how long you've known them or how many fights you've been in. all that matters is who said they'd be there in the end and who proved it
can you honestly tell me that when you look into my eyes that you feel nothing? i guess that if you can say those words to me then i'll just walk away and never look back. but if you can't, if you even feel the slightest feeling whispering to you that i'm something special, then please think about it. maybe we do belong together
when i say i love you, i don't say it out of habit or to start a conversation.
i say it to remind you that you're the best thing that's ever happened to me
while everyone is changing and everything is more fucked up than we ever could imagine it to be, we're here for each other because we pinky promised we would be
sorry doesn't fix everything. sorry doesn't dry my tears. sorry doesn't put my heart back together again, but sorry does help me realize you're not worth my time
don't ever let somebody tell you you can't do something.
you got a dream? you gotta protect it.
if you want something, you gotta go get it. period
- The Pursuit of Happiness
so from now on when you think of me, just remember
i could've been the best thing you ever had
she's perfectly fine with being herself because for once,
she just doesn't care what anybody thinks about her
"just promise me you'll think of me
everytime you look up in the sky and
see a star" - e m i n e m .
you didn't love her. you just didn't want to be alone.
or maybe, maybe she was just good for your ego.
or maybe she made you feel better about your miserable
life, but you didn't love her. because you don'tdestroy people that you love. - greys anatomy.
her: if you love me, you'll change for me, you'll change for us.
him: if you love me, you won't ask me to change.
i know we're young and it might be too
early to say this, but i hope you're the one.
i cried alot because of you.
i laughed alot because of you.
i believed in love because of y o u .
telling the truth and making someone cry is
better than making someone smile while telling a lie.
Don't walk into my life if you have no intention of staying in it.
seasons are changing and waves are crashing,
and stars are falling all for us.
days grow longer and nights grow shorter,
i can show you i'll be the o n e .
i gave you all my love and all
you gave me was goodbye.
i learned pretty quickly that you have
to be careful who you trust.
if she's amazing, she won't be easy. if she's easy,
she won't be amazing. if she's worth it, you
won't give up, and if you give up, you're not worth it.
Karma's a bigger bitch than I'll never need to be.
To be completely honest, my heart broke when you said you love her.

No comments:

Post a Comment