Thursday, February 10, 2011

show him what he couldve had.

Im tired of being nice to people who don't give a shit about me,
So what if im a bitch ? You're a whore and quite frankly,
id rather be known for what i did then who i did.
"Did you think this summer that there was any way that you would fall in love with me? Did you ever imagine that everyone would say we were perfect for each other? I did, and that's why I didn't give up after months of fighting for you"- Megan fox
 Not caring about what people think is the best change i've made.
I remember times I had. Some were happy, some were sad. Memories, me and my partners in crime. Throwing up a thousand times.
She's so sick of never being beautiful enough. Never being stronger, or better. She's sick of going home everyday, and  wishing she was someone else. For once she wants to look in the mirror and be happy for what she sees back. She's so sick of everyone telling her "You can do so much better than that." Maybe she can't? And people talking behind her back. Yeah well she found out. She's sick of people bringing her down and telling her that she isn't good enough. But I guess all she really wants, is to be more than second best.

I am here. This is me and I am always here. And I don't want to go through the rest of my life regretting. I want to learn how to be strong for what I am doing, brave about who I am, and forgive anyone who tries to fuck it all up.
You taught me many things, like how it feels to miss someone so bad it feels like a part of you is missing. I can tell you one thing, now that you have gone I never will forget you. You left your mark.
This is life. People will screw you over. You’ll fight with your family. You’ll witness things that will change you forever. You’ll blame new lovers for things old lovers did. You’ll lose best friends you thought would always be there. You’ll come to realize that everyone has a past. You’ll cry, you’ll laugh, and you’ll embarrass yourself. But then, you’ll find your very own moment where none of that matters; where you can sit back and realize that shit happens to the people who can handle it and that this is who you are, and that no one should want to change you, including yourself.
You've got to learn to push through the hard times, because you have to face them. Running from them now, will only make you too tired to fight through when they catch up to you later.
He was an ass. He made you fall for him and he wasn't there to catch you. But worst of all he made you trust him. Made you think that he wasn't like all the others. And you know what? He was right. He's not like all the others. He's worse.
I never thought you'd be someone I'd have to miss.
Cause I've been through enough in the past year alone and I still haven't broke, thats what being strong really is.
I believe that money can cause happiness. If I had enough money,
I'd pay to get rid of you. And that would make me happy.
Hush little bitches, don’t say a word. You don’t know the half, not even a third.
So shut up and fuck what you heard.
You want love? I'll make you fall so hard you'll break your neck.
Don't do anything half-ass. If you love someone, love them with all your heart. If you hate someone, hate them until it hurts
She laughs a little and smiles a lot. Her friends make sure that she stays okay. You walk on by and she doesnt give you a second thought. She's getting used to you not being in her life. Or at least it seems that way.
People will hate you, rate you, shake you, and break you. How strong you stand is what makes you.
Don't get mad because I said I don't give a fuck. Be mad because I once did and you were too blind to see.
he made a mistake. he pushed her away when he needed her most, replaced her with someone who didn't even come close. now he's got to live with the fact that there isn't anybody who will ever come close, and there's no way she's ever coming back
And if you wanna know how a girl survives, just look by her side.
I've been disappointed so many times, not giving a fuck is almost a reflex
This is the part where u tell me everything will be okay , that everythings gonna work out that you are gonna fight for us not just give up, stop telling me everything that i need to change, maybe its not me who needs to change its you too
It's a pretty good night for a drive, so dry up those eyes. Because the radio will still play loud, songs that we heard as our guards came down. Like in the summertime when we first met. I'll never forget, and don't you forget.
I want to appreciate the times when moments are made into memories. I want to embrace them, cherish them and never forget that they come so few and far between. I know that wherever life takes me, these moments will always follow. They remind me of what's truly important. It's not just life, but living. It's the journey, the destination and all the points in between.

No comments:

Post a Comment