Thursday, February 3, 2011

you were the one

Live in the moment. Forget the past and don’t concern yourself with the future.
Sometimes you need to step outside, clear your head and remind yourself of who you are. And where you wanna be. And sometimes you have to venture outside your world in order to find yourself. As for me, I’m happy right where I am. I only want to be with you.
I love that feeling. You know, the one you get when you take a deep breath and suddenly everything feels like it’s going to be okay. When you’re hopeless as can be, and life is going nowhere, there’s those moments we have every now and then where we just stop, and we get this feeling, that can’t be described, but you just.. you just feel like everything really is going to be okay. Like the world stopped spinning for a second, and everything was clear. I need more of those moments.
I’m thinking that sometimes you just have to make the decision to be happy. Just realize that things aren’t ever what you hoped they’d be. Not ever. For anybody. The only thing that separates one kind of person from another is that there are some who stay angry about it and there are some who accept what comes their way.
Give me something to believe in. Cause I don't believe in you anymore.
At this point, I should tell you that I'm not at all jealous of her. It's just that I thought you deserved better. But then again, maybe you don't.
Everyone knows what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.
So when you pull her down you're helping her last longer.
I'm not giving up, I'm simply doing what's best for me and that's not being a part of your life anymore.
I know I've made a lot of stupid mistakes. But the worst one was thinking the person who hurt me the most, wouldn't hurt me again.
At least I expected the disappointment, right? I mean, I can't say I was surprised you hurt me once again. But I can't say it hurt any less, either.
I've learned never trust but always be trustworthy. Listen but don’t speak, and love but don’t let in.
The one thing I've learned in life is that you can never say never. And in the end, all you really have is yourself.
Become the girl you want to be, the one who guys can't forget, the one who goes out all the time, the one who can be anything she wants.
Throw away your problems and smile because honey, this is the only life you've got and your problems won't matter when you're dead.
You have the ability to do anything you fucking want with your life and if anybody comes to you and tells you how to think and how to feel, fuck them.
Fuck it. Fuck him, fuck her, fuck what coulda been, fuck what happened. Fuck you
I suffer in silence. I don’t cry in front of people. I can smile despite how shitty things are. I will always put you before me. I leave my phone on at night just in case someone needs me. It’s because I love everyone else more than I could ever love myself. What can I say, I’m just a fuck up with a good heart.
No. I don't want you anymore. I don't need you anymore. I don't miss you anymore. You think you still have that hold on me, but honestly you don't. So go find some other girls heart to mess around with.
I wish everyone didn't have such high expectations of me because it's bad enough I let myself down. I don't need to let everyone else down too.
No, I don’t believe anything you say at all because you did everything you could to make sure that I would fall. So, me? I’m on the ground. And you? You’re out the door.
i push people away who start to love me because i know that if they stopped loving me, it would kill me.
Cut him off.
Let him miss you.
she's letting go, and that's a promise
You only hate him because you don't have him. Because hating him is easier then admitting he hurt you, that he got away, and you'd do anything not to get hurt.
Hurting each other is what we're best at
"Well, that's your opinion, isn't it? And I'm not about to waste my time trying to change it."
- Lady GaGa
Shout out to my haters, sorrry that you couldn't phase me
I’m Fighting for the girls who never thought they could win.
-Nicki Minaj
Because I would rather be a slut and be with a hundred guys who want me
Than a fucking idiot and stay with one guy who doesn't.
I smile and act like nothing is wrong, it's called: putting shit aside and being strong.
Maybe thats my problem. I open up to too many people, expecting them to do the same for me. And being crushed when I find out I'm just not worth it.
I truly respect the people who stay strong even when they have every right to break down.
Sometimes, life hands you a chance. It hands you something amazing, you almost think it’s a dream, but no matter how much you pinch yourself, you don’t wake up. It’s moments like those, that make life really worth living, because no matter how hard times get, there are always those miracle moments, that lift you back on your feet.
She smiles like everyone expects her to, she’s living up to the expectation of never letting anything get to her. But something’s wrong with that smile today; well congratulations, kid, you got to her.
When you run out of whores, don't expect me to be there.
Tell him I hate him,
Tell him I never want to see him again,
Tell him I want him to die.
Just dont tell him I said all this
with tears in my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment