Wednesday, March 2, 2011

got the night we'll be alright

another party with the same kids, another night with the same drinks.
sometimes you just need to distance yourself from people. if they care, they’ll notice. if they don’t, you know where you stand.
She smokes like there's no tomorrow, she says it makes her feel alive. She drinks her wine like water cause she feels dry inside. She drives her car like it's a bullet, she says that time is slipping away. She never thinks about her future, it's a million miles away.
Don’t fall in love. Don’t fall in love with anyone here. We’re too young to fall in love.
We just sit around talking about the old times. She says when she feels like crying, she starts laughing thinking about: glory days, well, they'll pass you by, glory days, in the wink of a young girl's eyes, glory days, glory days.
i'm not going to sit here and wait for you like i used to. i'm going to keep moving and if you decide you want me in your life, you better run to catch up
And after awhile, you learn that you don’t need anyone else in order to survive. No one is ever going to always be there, no matter what they say or what they promise you. You gotta suck it up, accept it, and keep on keepin’ on
And once you lose yourself, you have two choices: Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely.
it doesn't matter how much, how often, or how closely you keep an eye on things because you can't control it. Sometimes things and people just go. Just like that.
You know what hurts most? The seconds in the morning where you've just woken up, and for those mere precious seconds, you've forgotten the reasons you're unhappy; the reasons you're so broken. And then it hits you again, like a stab to the heart, and you remember all the reasons you didn't want to wake up.
"Today we were sitting in this crowded room together, I looked at you, you looked at me. I felt it."
"So I’m going out there. And I’m going to do the best I can. People are going to get in my way. Things are going to bring me down. But I’m going to keep going. I’m going to reach as far as I can, for every thing I’ve ever wanted. And I’m not giving up. Because that’s what you do when your dreams are more important than your fears. You go out there and ignore the odds. You focus on one thing - that your dreams come true.— K. Boulden
Keep in mind that people change, but the past doesn’t.
Sometimes I think that we waste our words,
we waste our moments and we don't take the time
to say the things that are in our hearts
when we have the chance.-- One Tree Hill
People ask me why it's so hard to trust people, and I ask them why is it so hard to keep a promise.
Don't be so quick to judge me, you only see what I choose to show.
when you're young everything feels like the end of the world. but it's not; it's just the beginning. you might have to meet a few more jerks, but one day you're gonna meet a boy who treats you the way you deserve to be treated. like the sun rises and sets with you. -17 again
Time is ticking away. Yes you’re young, but the years fly by and soon you’ll be wondering what would have happened if you would have spoken what was inside your heart
The past is always going to be deep inside our souls. You can’t run from it, you can’t hide from it. You just have to accept it and remember that you can’t bring the good memories back, but when you’re having one of those days, you can sit back and reminisce on the times you had and the feelings they brought.
"Get yourself together don't hate, jealousy's the ugliest trait" -Keri Hilson
Let's make the best of what we've had.  I promise you- I won't come back.
I love that moment. When you're on a long car ride, or listening to music, or reading. And you completely zone out. You forget your troubles, and everyone around you. You're focused on that one thing, and that one thing only. You're content, and everything seems peaceful.
I never asked for it to be over. Then again, I never asked for it to begin. That's the way it is with life, some of the most beautiful days come completely by chance. But even the most beautiful days have their sunsets.
Have your adventures, make your mistakes, and choose your friends poorly — all these make for great stories.
You did hurt me, and I'll remember you, but you're not the first, the last, or the worst. Don't flatter yourself.
You know how it is,
when you don't want to miss them,
but you want them to miss you.
Learn from your past. Mistakes, errors in judgement, flaws you failed to see. Learn from every experience. What has torn you up and about, don't let it happen again. Don't make the same mistake twice, don't ignore the signs. Just follow your mind and not your heart, and learn from what life throws at you.
And it was then she finally realised it was time to let go. She couldn't keep going on like this, couldn't keep turning to him, leaning on him for strength. She couldn't keep crawling back to him every single time he let her down and left her sad. He left her hanging by the thinnest of threads one too many times and after what seemed like forever, she let herself let him go.
So i'm gonna pass you in the hall and forget everything we ever had. I hope you fucking hurt.
Just tell me you feel the same. That we're falling apart. Then tell me, go on and tell me that you don't want to lose me. Because I don't want to lose you. We're so far from each other and all I want is to be within your reach again. I want what we don't have anymore. I still want you.
I'm here, i'm always here and i'm never going to leave.
Don't give up, okay? I know you've been hurt, I know how it feels. Believe me, I do. But the feeling will pass. The tears will stop falling. Your heart will heal itself. I promise you it will, so hold on. Don't let go, don't lose hope because I promise you'll find someone who will treat you right the way he never did. Someone who will never ever leave you, the way he did. He'll be worth the wait, so hang in there because I love you and I want you to be happy
Have you ever felt jealous? Replaced, in a way, as though you have no significance in someone's life anymore. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep night after night wondering if there was something left to live for, when the one person who made you feel alive has gone and decided you're just not worth it anymore.
By the time we are old and weary, we'll look back at our lives. At the choices we've made, the opportunities taken,  as well as passed. I don't want to look back and feel regret. I don't want to look back on my life and see an empty, gaping hole where memories of you and me should be. My one wish is for another shot at us. I want to try and fix this, I want to be with you. I'm not ready to let go, because I still believe there's a chance for us. We are still unfinished business.
Sometimes I wish I could just turn it all off. I wish I didn't feel anything - for you, for anything and anyone. Because feelings hurt. The moment you let your emotions take control, you're fucked. I suppose you just have to decide whether it's all going to be worth it or not, the troubles that come with love. Because of course, he's going to hurt you. But if you really believe that in the end you will come out of it alive, together, then by all means go for it. I just hope that it all turns out well for you. The way I wished it would work out for me.
she looked into the night sky and said "so this is what it feels like, letting go of everything".
Stop asking “What if?” and start accepting what is.
it's hard to grow up in a world where you'll never be the pretty girl, where everyone seems to have everything you ever wanted, and your dreams always ending up one cloud away.
it’s not about what you say. it’s about what you do. you don’t like the person you’ve become? then do something about it, ‘cause no one’s going to do it for you.
-one tree hill

Today is one of those days, where you ride in the car windows rolled down, playing your favorite cd. Having no cares in the world, and just screaming the lyrics like someone was listening.
I'm the kind of girl you can hear from miles away, the kind that if you're sad,  it's her job to make you happy. The kind of girl who keeps messing up  & saying, "Oops, sorry." I trip over everything. I'm such a klutz & get so mad at the simplest things, But I'm the girl who holds everything back. If you ask me what's wrong, I'll just lie & smile saying, "Oh, nothing." The girl who's afraid to love because she's already lost so much.
Maybe we’re too young & I don’t even know what’s real. But I know I’ve never wanted anything so bad. I’ve never wanted anyone so bad.
Your past is just a story. And once you realize this, it has no power over you.
Have you ever realized that when people say you've changed, it’s just because you've stopped living your life their way?
Be careful though, because if you start to believe that bad things happen for a reason, it hurts that much more when they don't.
"Best friends become strangers, that's how it is." - Wiz Khalifa

No comments:

Post a Comment