Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Because you're young, you're torn between a world of hate and a world of dreams. So much to lose, so much to gain, so much to fight for, so much to change.




And everyone knows what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. So when you try to pull her down, you're helping her last longer.
I want a new start. I want a new hair color and new clothes. I want a new house and i want my problems gone. I want to learn how to dance and how to sing good. I want to be able to do something that makes other people jealous. I'm ready for a new me.
I want someone to share my secrets with, someone to talk to late at night when I can't sleep, someone who feels comfortable around my family, someone to comfort me when i'm scared, to hold me when i'm sad, someone who doesn't need to say that he loves me for me to know its true.

I wanna have fun. I don’t want a perfect life. I want friends that I can party with all the time. I wanna guy who will hold me like I’ll never be hurt again. I want happiness again.
All I need tonight is my girls, a few shots & a dancefloor and I swear I'll forget you.


Shit happens. It is what it is.  And sometimes, thats all we can say.

I’m a good enough person to forgive you but not stupid enough to trust you.


life is too short to wake up in the morning with regrets. so love the people who treat you right, forget about the ones who don’t, and believe that everything happens for a reason. if you get a chance, take it. if it changes your life, let it. nobody said that it would be easy; they just promised it would be worth it.

It sucks when you miss that person so much that you look through old photos, old text messages, even old statuses. And it brings a smile to your face, but then the hurt comes back and you know you shouldn’t be looking back, but you can’t help it because they really meant something to you and you thought it would have lasted. but it didn’t.

Its almost ironic. The people in my life who say “im always going to be here for you” are the ones who walk away first.
I am what everyone from my past didn't want me to be


Acting like you hate me, I left because you made me
I push people away who start to love me because i know that if they stopped loving me, it would kill me.

Yeah, I'm smiling but you aren't the reason anymore.


letting you know, im doing perfectly fine without you.
if not, even better than when i was with you.

"I'm not going to stress over you anymore. It isn't worth it. I tried to work something out, but you just ignored it. I'm not trying to say I don't want you because I definitely do. All I'm saying is I'm done chasing after you."
beauty is not measured by your jeans size.
don’t let the world fool you.


You know what? Fuck beauty contests. Life is one fucking beauty contest after another. School, then college, then work. Fuck that. And fuck the air force academy. If I want to fly, I'll find a way to fly. You do what you love and fuck the rest.
-Little Miss Sunshine

i could be a thousand miles away from you on the caribbean vacation; drinking a strawberry smoothie, wearing a bikini, and sitting in front of the ocean.
and honey. you'd still be the first thing on my mind

if you're going to pressure me to do something, i'm going to do the opposite. so if you tell me to get skinny, i'm probably going to get fat, just to piss you off.
- Kelly Clarkson

Now that summer's over, we'll wonder what to do.
I'll hold you closer but it won't matter in the end.
It's obvious you're leaving soon just another heart to mend.
So, what happens once you lose control?
When the future has to start.
What happens when you're still in love but time rips you apart.
Is there ever an answer for when love is not enough

so destroy me dear. i’ve gotten so good at breaking with a smile on my face. come on, show me you’re just like all of them. boys prove me right every time, they’re all the same.

I am who I am and your approval isn't needed.

Did you ever have the feeling that you wanted to go,
and still have the feeling that you wanted to stay?
I wanted it to be you.
I wanted it to be you so badly



Always remember pain makes people change, so don’t hurt them when you don’t want them to change.
You made your choice, and it wasn’t me. So if one day you try to come back and the choice is mine, it won’t be you. Karma hurts,

Just because I forgive you, doesn’t mean I want you back in my life. I’m letting go and moving on to someone better.

Did I mention, when I see you it stings like hell, due to the fact that we could have something. That’ll never happen.
I think I'm scared to be happy for once.
Because when I finally am happy, something bad always happens.



I like the feeling of always having someone chasing after me, wanting to win me over and constantly fighting for me. But in all honestly, they will never win me over because i have had my mind & heart set on him for way to long to ever give the other boys a second glance.

Even though i don’t think you’ve realized how much you’ve put me through, i hope one day it hits you hard


keep it classy, never trashy just a little nasty



No comments:

Post a Comment