Friday, April 1, 2011

who says your not perfect

You know that point in your life when you realize that the house that you grew up in isn't really your home anymore? All of the sudden even though you have some place where you can put your stuff that idea of home is gone.
You can deny it all you want, but if it still hurts, you still care.
But we were too scared to say the things worth saying

Hold on to what keeps you together and
let go of what tears you apart
Deep down, I know you really are that wonderful guy I thought you were. But you’re scared. Scared because your feelings for me are so strong, scared to try and make things work under such difficult circumstances, scared because I’m the first girl who has ever loved you. And that’s why you ended things and why you’re being such a douchebag, because you’re so scared. I wish you could get over your fears and realize what we have is worth the risk of heartache.
never look back at all the damage we have done to eachother.
Fuck being a teenager. Fuck loving the people that don’t give a shit about you. Fuck staying up at night thinking about someone that doesn’t care about you. Fuck being led on. Fuck crying over someone that broke your heart. Fuck the friends that leave you once they find a boyfriend/girlfriend. Fuck parents that have a go at you for everything that you do. Fuck the people that have too high expectations of you. Fuck the people that think you’re capable of nothing. Fuck sitting at home feeling lonely. Fuck feeling like there is no one that loves you. Fuck seeing the people that you love change and leave you behind. Fuck the people that don’t appreciate you. Fuck growing up.

“Even people I’ve known for so long soon become strangers to me. People change and grow tired of having you in their life. It’s sad, but you have to adapt with it.” — Megan Fox

My theory was that if I kept my distance, maybe you would see what you're missing.
He knows you care that's why he doesn't
So take a look in that mirror remind yourself to be happy because you deserve to be.
- One Tree Hill
You don't get it do you?
You made it so fucking easy to walk away.
You lied through your teeth and for that, fuck your feelings
And these breakup songs are starting to make sense again, and i really wish they didn't.
New year, new mistakes
Your beautiful, just not on the inside.
I wish I could show you the hell you put me through. Then maybe for once in your life you could see how it feels to be made a fool of, to be made a slut, and to have everyone saying shit about you that they know nothing about. I just want you to understand what that feels like.
Go ahead, pretend I don’t exist; I hope every single fucking time we make eye contact you remember every memory you used to love. And I hope it hurts.
Forgive me because I am sensitive and unsure. Forgive me because I needed you to say something and you didn't say anything.
Don't fuck with a girl who's got nothing to lose.
"Tell him I hate him, Tell him I don't need him. Tell him to have a great life without me, Tell him he means nothing to me.
Just don't tell him I said this with tears in my eyes"
Because you know me right? You know me so well. You know everything about me, my influences, what hurts me, what helps me, what haunts me, you know it all right? You know what I've been through, going through and will go through don't you? You know all my choices and the reasons as to why I made them, right? Listen, think what you want when you come and mouth off about how ridiculous, or stupid, or slutty or dumb or ugly or whatever else you want to call me, but remember that you don't know half of the story, and I doubt when you're pointing the finger, your own slate is clean, is it?
Summer romances begin for all kinds of reasons, but when all is said and done, they have one thing in common. They're shooting stars, a spectacular moment of light in the heavens, fleeting glimpse of eternity, and in a flash they're gone
Party hard, make mistakes, laugh endlessly. Do things you're afraid to do. After all, you're only young once.

No comments:

Post a Comment