Monday, September 19, 2011

 I guess you were just one of those people who was supposed to walk into my life, teach me a lesson, then walk out
there’s a lot of fish in the sea .. but he’s your nemo. go find him
you only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough
In a way you fixed me. But somehow you also broke me.
and my head told my heart let love grow, and my heart told my head this time no
Truth is, I get jealous easily because what's mine is mine. I'm stubborn as hell, I say sorry too much. I act like I don't give a fuck because I care too much. I over analyze the smallest of things & probably come off as a bitch to simply guard myself.
I know it hurts, I know that. But if you give up now, you may be missing someone greater than you could ever have imagined. And no one wants to miss something that will change their life forever. Just keep holding on and I promise it'll get better.
I miss those midnight conversations. I miss how you would make me laugh out of my own frustration. But you just come to know that you get so used to being loved, and in one second it can all come crashing down. Now I know to not let anything get that far ever again, because I didn't know how I could wake up one morning and have it all hit me. I didn't know I could miss you this much.
We all want to grow up. We're desperate to get there. Grab all the opportunities we can to live. We're so busy trying to get out of that mess, we don't think about the fact that it's going to be cold out there. Really freaking cold. Because growing up sometimes means leaving people behind. And by the time we stand on our own two feet, we're standing there alone.
No, I'm not a bitch. I've just been through a few things, seen a few things, been there and done that. Yes, I guess I'm cold now. But only because I once gave a damn about someone who didn't give a damn about me. I've built a wall around myself, to protect my heart from more hurt and damage. I won't believe you if you tell me you're different. Unless you stick around and prove it. Words no longer mean a thing, your actions are everything. 
All you do is take, and I've got nothing for you right now
When someone can make you see this broken world as beautiful, they're worth keeping around.
just because I'm over you, doesn't mean there aren't days that it all comes rushing back.
I trust him as far as I can throw him and I don't even think I can lift him
You were like the summer, barely anyone appreciated you when you were here, but the second you were gone, all they did was miss you.
She's strong enough to walk away, but broken enough to look back
Don't take me for granted cause unlike the rest i'm not afraid to walk away.
Your lying to yourself aren't you? You still love him don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment