Sunday, October 16, 2011

i go back to december all the time

Life goes on... with or without you.

You finally gave me one good reason not to go. But staying here is my worst fear.


if you really care about the girl, don’t treat all other girls in the same way.


I used to believe in forever, but forever’s too good to be true. –Pooh

We think too much and feel too little.

one of the best feelings in the world is realizing you're perfectly happy without the thing you thought you needed the most


get it together or forget it forever


You can’t let anyone in too far and you can’t trust endlessly. The biggest mistake you can make is to care or love someone more than yourself, because then you are just setting yourself up for disappointment. Boundaries are necessary so that you can protect yourself, because once you’re broken, you’ll never be fully fixed.


You want society to accept you, but you can't even accept yourself


if this means anything at all dont let me leave you


I really miss you tonight. I miss talking to you, knowing that you get me.
And every time I talk to someone else, it just reminds me of how much they don't.

Learn to forget about the people who forget about you.

it's like all the feelings rush back to me with just one smile from him

He's the kind of boy that makes you love the sound of your name.


I miss you. No, let me correct that, I miss the old you.
I miss the old you that cared about me and the old you that would treat me so well.
The old you that would talk to me every day and always have me smiling. I miss the
old you that made me happy and knew what to say at any given point in time.
I miss the old us


Learn to forget about the people who forget about you



I just want that late night movie, make pancakes together,
cuddle up on the couch, kind of relationship

I believe in everything until it’s disproved. So I believe in fairies, the myths, dragons. It all exists, even if it’s in your mind. Who’s to say that dreams and nightmares aren’t as real as the here and now?
-john lennon


or maybe its just that beautiful things are so easily broken by the world

We all carry these things inside that no one else can see. They hold us down like anchors, the drown us out at sea

“I once had dreams of becoming a beautiful poet. But upon a series of unfortunate events I saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky. I didn’t really mind because I knew it takes getting everything you ever wanted and losing it to know what true freedom is.”-Lana Del Rey

Don’t break me down, I’ve been traveling too long. I’ve been trying too hard, with one pretty song.

Cause you're the class president without Jackie O' and I'm singing "Happy birthday" like Marylin Monroe

Diamonds on my wrist, whiskey on my tongue

"It takes getting everything you ever wanted and then losing it to know what true freedom is."

"I believe in the kindness of strangers. And when I'm at war with myself - I ride. I just ride." 

"i was in the winter of my life and the men i met along the road were my only summer"

"Live fast, die young, be wild, and have fun"

"i believe in the country america used to be, i believe in the person i want to become, i believe in the freedom of the open road, and i believe in the kindness of strangers."


 


No comments:

Post a Comment