Monday, December 13, 2010

here's to the past.

I guess you can say I'm complicated, but I'd rather be difficult than easy any day.
"Just one thing,” she says, raising her head and looking me straight in the eye. “I want you to remember me. If you remember me, then I don’t care if everyone else forgets."
I don't care. And I'll keep telling myself that until it's true
When people try to help you. They say things you want to hear. You need friends that tell you things you don’t want to hear, but for you to realize that they’re right about it.
Have you ever heard something you really didn’t want to hear, then your heart just drops and you get a huge knot in your throat because it feels like you’re about to burst out crying. Yeah, I have too.
Just promise me one thing, promise me that when you pick the boy you’re really going to be with, that he’ll be someone who respects you and treats you well. And, it’s someone who makes your heart race and that he’s someone you love because of what he is, not what he does. Use your head and follow your heart.-oth
i believe in second chances, i just don't think everyone deserves them.
I hate when I’m trying not to cry, and I can feel my eyes start to water and I look up to try to prevent them from falling and they do anyways. Then when I start crying, I just lose it and all my emotions that I was holding in, comes out.
You can’t love anyone that way more than once in your lifetime. It’s too hard and it hurts too much when it ends. The first boy is always the hardest to get over
It’s so hard to forget someone, who gave you so much to remember.
too many times we put our hearts on the line, hoping that this time it’s going to be different. too many times we play the waiting game, because we are too afraid of making decisions.
life is full of fake people, so, before you say things, and before you judge them, make sure you’re not one of them.
i’m nowhere near to perfect. so I wish people would stop expecting me to be.
Late at night when all the world is sleeping, I stay up and think of you. And I wish on a star that somewhere you are thinking of me too.
she looked into the night sky and said "so this is what it feels like, letting go of everything".
Someday, everything will all make perfect sense, so for now laugh at the confusion, smile through the tears, and keep reminding yourself that whatever happens, happens for a reason.
We didn’t realize we were making memories, we just knew we were having fun.
I’d rather be hated for someone I am, than to be loved for someone I’m not.
Stop getting tired of doing the little things for her. Cause sometimes those little things are what touches her heart the most.
Nobody said that it’d be easy they just promised it’d be worth it.
I’m scared to tell you how I feel because I know that you’re too good for me and the possibility that you like me too seems so impossible.
It takes courage to stand up to your enemies, but it takes even more courage to stand up to your friends.
sometimes when I can’t sleep, I imagine what it would be like if you were next to me. I think of what we would talk about, and how you would touch my face, my hair, my hands. Then, I wonder if you ever think of me like I think of you.
I always knew looking back on the tears would make me laugh, but I never knew looking back on the laughs would make me cry.
Leave me, leave me, I can’t fucking stand you. Wish I had the courage to say everything I planned to.
You taught me how to be strong, how to hold my head high, you said you'd always be there for me and i know you don't lie. your the reason i believe in myself, the reason i get through the day, its cause i know your out there hoping im living my life the right way.
Just because her eyes don't tear doesn't mean her heart doesn't cry. just because she comes off strong doesn't mean there's nothing wrong.
I guess a  big part of growing up is dealing with regret. swallowing your pride. There are some things in life you can’t go back and change no matter how much you want to.
When you're at the top, remember what it felt like at the bottom. When you're at the bottom, remember what it felt like at the top. Good doesn't last forever. Neither does bad.
I'm damaged from the inside. I've been broken, so don't threaten me with what you think i feel. If you  read my mind, you'd be in tears.
Little girl, don’t be so blue. I know what you’re going through. Don’t let it beat you up. Hitting walls and getting scars. Only makes you who are. No matter how much your heart is aching. There is beauty in the breaking.
I wish I had the chance to tell you how much you mean to me, but you wouldn't stop talking about her.
Don't get mad because I said I don't give a fuck. Be mad because I once did and you were too blind to see.
Maybe its when I allow everything to fall apart, I realize who cares and who doesn’t.
i'm not who i used to be, but maybe it's better this way.
Speak the truth, even if your voice shakes.
Oh, im sorry. I forgot I only exist when you decide that you need something from me.
And I wonder if you ever stop and think, “man, I miss her.”
She thinks about you all the time, she can’t stop wondering if you like her, if you think about her. it seems crazy to be like this over someone you just met, but it’s how she feels and how she operates. She just wishes that you would show the least bit of emotion.
When you walk away from something and there's no gravitational pull, then you know you're doing the right thing.
Sometimes you just need to cry and be sad. You need to break down and be torn apart. You need to learn how to pick yourself up and put yourself back together. Sometimes, the only way to be happy is to give into the sadness first. Cause without sadness, there’s no happiness, you would never learn to smile.
I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face, and a long list of gentlemen happy to take your place. Less trashier, much classier then who you prove to be. And I’m wondering how long its gonna take before you see that she’s no me.
after all the lies and the cheating, she still keeps her head up high. she finally realizes you're not worth it and she doesn't need you. 
things will get worse before they get better. but when they do, remeber who put you down, and who helped you up.
if you really need him, fate won't let you lose him. fate will bring him back. it may not be soon, but he'll come back.
she's a mess of gorgeous chaos, and you can see it in her eyes.
anyone can give up, its the easiest thing in the world to do. but to hold it together when everyone else would understand if you fell apart, thats true strength.
she’s strong because she knows what it’s like to be weak. She keeps up her guard because she knows what it’s like to cry herself to sleep.
There are two kinds of people in your life. The ones that are going to pick you up, and the ones that are going to push you down. But in the end, you’ll thank them both.
Everyone says, “everything happens for a reason.” But when I lie in bed at night and try to think of a reason why so many things have happened I can’t figure out, and I just want to know so badly.
Say my name and hers in the same breath; I dare you to say they taste the same.
You may have created my past, fucked up my present, but you will have no control over my future.
She’s beautiful, but she’ll never admit it. Music is her life, literally. Ask her for a good song, she’ll give you five. Shirts and jeans are her trademarks. When she smiles her whole face lights up. Her hearts been broken by a guy who doesn’t love her anymore. And you know what? She doesn’t care.
I’m mistaken for a flirt when I’m friendly. I’m mistaken for a bitch when I’m blunt. I’m mistaken for sad when I’m alone. I’m mistaken for shy when I’m quiet. Quit assuming and get to know me.
Everytime I look at you, I see you glance at me. Just admit you still love me, and I’ll admit I never got over you.
when your dreaming with a broken heart, the waking up is the hardest part, you roll outta bed and down on your knees, and for a moment you can hardly breath.
want a guy who saves my texts just to look at them when he misses me.
After all these months, all this time, so much has happened. The talks, the phone calls, the laughs, and the feelings. If i were to look back on them, i would never believe that, that person was once me. I wouldn't recognize that girl because she's so different from me. But I guess changing and moving on is part of growing up. I'm growing up and finding out what kind of person I want to be for the rest of my life. And maybe in the future, there are more changes to come, but as for right now, this is who I'm proud to be.
want to be the smile, the first thought, the long drive or the short walk, the last voice, the random call, the sweet dream, the perfect kiss,comfort hug, the sparkle in your eye, the everything you need, just what you want. I want to be yours the .
it's easier to make the entire world happy than to cheer yourself up becasue at the end of the day, its easier to solve other people's problems than to admit you have problems of your own.
you wish you were me? well have fun when you realize that i'm not perfect.
So what you gonna do when I don't give you that last chance? And how you gonna act when you see me in the back with a new man? And what's it gonna be when you could see me and him holdin' hands? I bet you'd give a damn then.
if only you could see her through her eyes; honestly, you don't deserve her, no- not anymore.
all i wanted to do was cry and collapse in somebody's arms today, but nobody was there to catch me.
Don’t try to hate me. When you don’t even know me
Don’ try to talk about me. When I’ve never
talked to you
And don’t just
look at me and assume;
Because most problems arn’t just skin deep
for the first time i’ve found someone i hate leaving. i found someone that i cant get enough of. i’ve found someone who accepts me for who i am & doesn’t tell me i need to change. i’ve found someone who i can fall in love with.
the people who know the least about you, always have the most to say.
even though i can say it was his loss, deep down.... i know it will be mine too.
i believe that we are who we choose to be.
Nobody's going to come and save you, you've got to save yourself.
Nobody's going to give you anything.
You've got to go out and fight for it.
Nobody knows what you want except for you.
And nobody will be as sorry as you if you don't get it.
So don't give up on your dreams.
Everyone's been asking me why bounced back so quickly after
him, & that's because I had to show everyone that he didn't break me.
He doesn't deserve to give himself that much fucking credit.
Never regret.  If it’s good, it’s wonderful. If it’s bad, it’s experience.
I want to remember how you’ve made me laugh, and sometimes cry,
and I never want to forget how special and different you are.
And how you touch my heart in a way that no one else ever could.
even though you're a liar, if you told me, right now, that you loved me and that you were sorry, i would believe you.
i can't really explain it, but i love you without even trying. i love the things you say and how you never fail to make me smile, and by the end of the night, you're still on my mind.
i guess it's because I can't help but remember everything. i mean, you see somebody and you think about all they've ever said and done, the good and the bad and it all comes back to you. and it feels so right and hurts so bad all at once.
dear dramatic bitches, grow the fuck up. no one cares about your bullshit.
go after what you want, and if it doesn't want you back then so be it. it didn't deserve you anyway - nicole richie
sometimes, you forgive people simply because you need  them in your life.
i've learned that no matter how much you care, some people just don't deserve you. i've learned that it takes years to build up trust and only takes suspicion, not proof to destroy it. i've learned that you shouldn't compare yourself to others; they are probably more screwed up than you think. i've learned that the people you care about in life are taken away from you too soon, and all the less important ones just never go away

No comments:

Post a Comment