Wednesday, December 8, 2010

i can't breath but i still fight

She is beautiful, to say the least. I bet you didn't know that she spends her Friday nights at home, reading and listening to love songs that remind her of you. When she's getting ready for school, she wonders "do I look sexy enough for him?" Yes, of course she does. Well, maybe she's not overly sexy, but she always looks beautiful. That should be enough for him. And when every boy in the school asks her out, she says "sorry, I'm waiting for the right one to ask me out." Guess who the 'right one' is? It's you. But you're too stubborn to realize

People ask me all the time if i know you, i say yes but the truth is, i used to know you. Now i pass you in the hallway and i have no idea who you are or who you have become. You changed, i changed. I stopped putting up with all your games and lies. You didn't know what you wanted, i was in it for the long run and you were just there to play with my emotions. It truly hurts, every time your name gets brought up because honestly, im not even close to being over you.

Maybe instead of thinking you know everything, let go of your ego for a while and you'd start to get to know her. And maybe if you threw away your fears of getting hurt and just loved her, maybe you two could make it.

Maybe that’s my problem. I open up to too many people, expecting them
 to do the same for me. And being crushed when i find out I’m just not worth it. 


 You had me. For the millionth time you had me. And you let me go, I was always there for you, whenever i said '' I'm done with you, I don't need you anymore. '' I was lying, I needed you to pull me close and tell me that you love me. But you never did, so this is goodbye, you had everything you wanted but you just through it away. 


your not supposed to look back, your supposed to keep going. - the lovely bones


just remember, i gave a fuck when no one else did.




I’m the girl people always ask whats wrong, because since I’m usually so happy, it's obvious when I’m sad. But I’m also the girl that always bounces back, no matter what, even if sometimes takes a while. I’m the girl that’s always going to love herself even if that boy doesn’t.

looking back and what i've been through, i'd be a complete mess if i didn't have you- Friends

I've discovered that throwing yourself all over guys and asking them out and flirting with them isn't going to help you get a boyfriend. It's the waiting, the times when you're nearly going to give up because you're done trying, that's when he notices you. That's what you need to wait for.

You don't know me, you knew me. You stopped listening the moment I needed you most.

I love being me. It’s just that sometimes being me isn’t good enough for everyone.

Every time I see him all cool, calm and collected, I lose my breath. My heart races out of my chest. And I am painfully aware that I am not over him, but he’s over me.

There is nothing worse in the world than thinking you have a chance when you really don’t.

somewhere along the line, things just began to change and fall apart into pieces. I don’t know how or why, all I know is that it did. I hate it more than anything, but it’s life and I’ve got to learn to accept that.

No comments:

Post a Comment