Thursday, December 2, 2010

i don't wanna be so weak

People will always try to push you down. They’ll try to make you feel worthless. Just know that they are only doing that out of jealousy. So suck it up and keep on smiling because every step you take will prove them wrong.
Admit it. You’re the ‘advice giver’ to a problematic friend, but when it comes to your own problems you can’t find a solution.
The past can hurt but the way i see it, you can either run from it, or learn from it.
 You know my name, not my story.
God gave me 5 fingers for a reason. My pinky is for my best friends and our promises that will never be broken, my ring finger is for marriage and for proof that we’ll be together forever, my middle finger is for that person that pushes me too far and to show them how I feel, my pointer finger is to silence them, to savor the moment, my thumb is for everyone, to let them know that I’m gonna be okay. No matter what.
Sometimes there are no right answers. Sometimes you can only trust yourself. Sometimes you have to be your own hero.
Sometimes, I want something terrible to happen to me, just to see who would care.
I thought you were better than this, but you’re just like everyone else.
The hardest thing to do is look you in the eyes and hope that someday we’ll be back to what we used to be.
I hate when a close friend and I drift apart. In the past, we would talk everyday about anything and everything for countless hours. Now the conversation dies before it even starts. I’m not sure what changed but things are different. We’re nothing more than just two simple strangers. We’re also going on our own separate ways and heading at different directions. If I’m lucky, maybe our paths will cross again one day, someday. Until then, I hope you know I miss you.
Girl Language: When I said sorry, believe me I feel it. When you see me starting to cry, hold me and tell me everything’s gonna be alright. When I ignore you, give me your attention. When I’m quiet, ask me what’s wrong. When I push or hit you, grab me and don’t let go. When I’m mad and I walked away from you, follow me. If I didn’t text you, it’s because I’m waiting for you to
I don't think I'll ever be happy. I've narrowed my standards, and raised my expectations. On the outside, you were everything. On the inside, you were even better. & then it hurt. You made each day hurt more than the last. So now I'm scared. I'm terrified I'll never find someone who makes me feel like you did. But most of all, I'm scared that I will never find someone who will live up to the standards you have set. I don't want to miss out on love, just because you didn't know what you had, when you had it.
If someone wants to be a part of your life, they'll make an effort to be in it. Don't bother reserving a space in your heart for someone who doesn't make an effort to stay.
Blair: My whole world's falling apart.
Serena: So rebuild it.
- Gossip Girl

You don't have to apologize because you're right. It just wasn't working out. I mean, it sucks, and I wish it was different, but.. it is what it is.
It was like she was only there when it was convenient for him. like she was the gas station no one ever visited unless their tank was coming up on empty. yeah, there were days when she hated him, and there were days when she was head over heels, too. but none of those days mattered, because she could never have him no matter how hard she fell.
Don't bother saying sorry because it's useless when you don't mean it, and don't bother asking to be friends, you don't deserve my friendship, and don't bother expecting me to be there for you anymore, because I won't be there for someone who was never there for me.
Then he hits you with that one last promise and you want it to be the truth so bad. You’re looking in his eyes and crying, saying to yourself, “He’s telling the truth,” but you really know he’s lying.
Do I have to spell it out or scream it in your face? The chemistry between us could destroy this place.
I don’t know where I stand with you and I don’t know what I mean to you but I think of you and all I want to do is be with you.
It’s so weird and confusing that when I say I don’t know what to do I really mean it. One minute you’re making me laugh out loud like no other guy can, and the next I just want to get up and runaway.
Its hard to move on and forget someone who meant so much to you. The memories play over and over in your head and you can’t help but want that person back. You cry and get mad that things changed and couldn’t work out. Your head and your heart are fighting each other and things get really hard. You feel so broken and torn inside that you don’t feel like you’ll ever be whole again. Heartbreak sucks, but moving on is the hardest part.
I change my facebook status hoping you’ll read it and remember me. I post picture albums hoping you’ll look through them and wish you were there with me. I change my profile pictures wondering if you still look at them and think, “she’s so gorgeous”. But the truth is you probably don’t, so why am I stuck here wondering if you still think of me as much as I think of you?
Don’t let someone become a priority in your life when you are just an option in theirs.
Understand if she cries for you, she’s not expecting you to cry for her. She’s expecting you to stop those tears from falling.
What if this time, i don’t say hi first? what if this time, i don’t text you back? what if this time, i leave you wondering? yeah what if this time, you’re the one left feeling completely fucked over.
isn't it amazing how you can keep so much bottled up inside, but you walk around, and nobody has any idea.
I never forget a face, but in your case I’ll be glad to make an exception.
Sometimes, its better to be sarcastic than to be nice to someone, better to show off your true colors.
Sometimes, I hate how my parents try to control my life. I know they want the best for me, but damn, let me breath. Its my life, not yours.
And I’m too tired to pretend it doesn’t hurt to be let down.
i planned to say all these terrible things to you, but in the end, i just want to tell you i miss you.
I just want to hold your hand, and listen to stories about your childhood, what makes you happy or sad, or what you think of at the end of the day when you’re all alone in bed. I want to hear it all. I just need to know if you’ll let me in, at least one point. I’m just happy you’re here now. However long it takes, I’ll wait. I’ll try no matter what. I’ll prove to you I’m not like the rest. Your heart is safe with me.
I’m so tired of dancing around these big words. I just want to be honest with you. But do you think we’re ready for that honesty? Because honesty is a big word and it changes things, and it complicates things. Are you sure you’re ready for everything that goes along with telling the truth?
Why do girls eat chocolate right after breaking up? Because the sweetness of the chocolate makes them forget the bitterness of breaking up. Why do guys drink beer right after breaking up? Because the bitterness of the beer makes them forget the sweetness of the girl.
Hating on her cause she shattered your heart, talking shit like she’s some next bitch, funny cause you’re the one who fell for her in the first place.
Don’t get mad when a girl cares too much. Worry when she starts to not give a fuck.
Once you lose yourself, you have two choices. Find the person you used to be, or lose that person completely. Because sometimes you have to step outside of the person you’ve been and remember the person you were meant to be. The person you wanted to be. The person you are.
I don’t regret my past; I just regret the time I’ve wasted with the wrong people.
you are so superficial, all you care about is what is on the outside. maybe you should try focusing on your personality because frankly, it sucks.
It takes just one person to make you feel beautiful. They show you that it’s okay to let your guard down; that it’s okay to be yourself. Everyone needs someone that makes them feel special and I hope that someone is you.
Everything will be okay. Think about what happened a year ago today. You probably can’t even remember. Everything that seems important now won’t be anymore. Things find a way of working themselves out. Things aren’t as impossible as they seem. Don’t think about how broken your heart is right now, don’t think about how things won’t work and how hard everything seems to always be. You have two moving feet and a heart that beats. Use your feet and go find someone or something to make your heart happy. Everything is going to work out. Whatever happens is what is supposed to happen, maybe it won’t always work out, I can’t promise you that it will but there is no reason to believe you won’t be okay. There is no reason to believe everything won’t work out.
You can’t do this. You can’t put one relationship on hold for another. It’s like call waiting…you leave one person on hold long enough, and they are gonna hang up.
I’m a dork. I get upset over nothing, and excited over everything. I talk to fast, I laugh too long. I’m overall an awkward person. But that’s me. That’s who I am. If you don’t like it, that’s your problem.
When guys get jealous, it’s actually kind of cute. When girls get jealous, World War III is about to start.
You became what you said you’d never be. And the sad thing is, you don’t even know it.
You should appreciate what you have, before it becomes what you had.
Smile like nothings wrong, talk like everythings perfect, act like it’s all a dream, pretend it’s not hurting you and hold your head high because people would kill to see you fall.
Throughout life you will meet one person who is unlike any other. You could talk to this person for hours and never get bored, you could tell them things and they won’t judge you. This person is your soul mate, your best friend. Don’t ever let them go.
I feel like one of the least important people in your life, when I used to be one of the most important people in your life… And its just a hard thing to get used to.
i’m not that cute. i’m really shy when i meet someone new. i have the heart of a 7 year old. i can be socially awkward. i sometimes break out into dance when i hear a song i like. and you know what? you’re just going to have to live with that because that is who i am.
What difference does it make if you get with the popular guy, or go to the right parties, or you know the moves to some moronic cheer to do at some lame-ass game, which I could care less about. Because at the end of the day none of it matters.
And when a guy breaks up with a girl and she begins to cry, it’s not because she’s crying for the guy, not because she’s upset. She’s crying because she’s wondering what she done wrong, as if she wasn’t good enough, she’s crying because she’s going to miss the memories of being with him. She’s crying with what’s left of her heart.
You asked me if I was okay. I said yes. I don’t know which scares me the most: that you couldn’t tell I’m lying or you didn’t care.
I wonder if anyone thinks about me when they can’t sleep at night.
I want a boy who would shove ice cream in my face, who would wrestle with me, who shows me off to his friends and family, who treats me with respect, who would call me at four in the morning just to tell me he can’t stop thinking about me, who sings to me even if he can’t. A boy who could break my heart, but would never ever dream of it.
Sometimes you have to do what’s best for you, and not what’s best for others.
I am obsessed with those songs with the cute melodies and the relatable lyrics. They just make me think that someone else really knows how I feel, you know?
it sucks, you know. when everything is going fine and then it all crashes again? and the worst part is, i really don’t want to try and put it all back together again, but i have to.
Don’t waste your time on people who aren’t kind to you. In the long run karma always comes into play, and if you take the high road you’ll be fine.
90% of the time the only reason I say that I’m cold is so that you will pull me close and hold me.
Most girls say they want a fairytale, but you taught me that's not what I want. I want someone who will make fun of me and laugh at me jokes even if they aren't funny. Someone that will wrestle with me and not let me win just because I'm a girl. Yeah, riding off into the sunshine on a white horse would be nice, but playing thumb war with you seems so much better.
If you don’t treat her right, don’t be upset when someone else does.
Sometimes, when I don’t say anything at all, it’s the time when I want to say something the most.
Whenever things start getting better, just when I thought things were falling back into place. All the bad news come rushing in.
Its funny how everyone says that they’re just being themselves when really, they’re always trying to be like someone else.
When I was younger, goodbye’s and I love you’s used to be the easiest thing to say. Now, they’re the hardest words to put past my mouth.
You know what sucks about falling for a guy you know it might not work with? You fall anyways cause you think if you try hard enough, it will.
Sorry I might not have the smoothest skin, the skinnest legs, or the flattest stomach, but  I'll have the biggest heart.
The thing about life that I’ve learned is that you’re going to get hurt. You’re going to have emotional nights and cry yourself to sleep for yours. You’re going to suffere some kind of loss. But you will also have those moments where you heal. Those moments are the best. You feel like you smile for the first itme again. You feel like you’re alive again. Life just kind of restarts.
Best revenge? Smile, be happy, and never let them know it hurt you.
Everything is going to be all right, maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow or the next day, but eventually.
I want to be the girl that changed everything. The girl that made a difference. The girl that gave you a story to tell.
Those minutes where I am alone, just me and my pillow. I think. A lot. I think about everything, anything. It varies from “what am I doing with my life?” to “did I have homework?” the room is so silent, but my mind is so loud. It drives me crazy because the things I would never think about I think about. Sometimes, i hate it because it brings up things I’d rather not think about again. The split seconds before sleep are the most active times of my life.
It hurts like hell, doesn't it? Knowing that even at my worst, I'm still better than you.
You almost convinced me you were gonna stick around, but everybody knows, almost doesn't count
You missed out on the girl who loves you. The one that doesn’t care about your imperfections. The girl that sees only the good in you. The one that supports you in everything that you do, even if they’re stupid. Sure, she’s not perfect, but she’s not afraid of being herself. And you know why you missed out on her? Because you’re too blind to notice what’s right in front of you.
I hate how people underestimate me. You have no idea how much stress I go through every single day. People count on me, and I never let them down. You think I have it so easy, huh? You think you can live my life? Yeah, well think again.
Ever felt as if you’re not whole anymore? Like, you’ve lost your smile, your laugh, your own self. And no matter how hard you try, you just can’t get back to the way things were before. You can’t get yourself back to the person you once were.
I have a tendency to be overly nice to people, especially those who don’t deserve it. It’s the one thing I really wish I could change about myself.
She’s the girl that has a few best friends & doesn’t need anymore, the girl that laughs the hardest at her own jokes. She’s the girl that will hang up on you, but then call you right back & say sorry. She’s the girl who will never leave your side when you need her, the girl who will go out of her way to cheer you up. She’s the girl who never sleeps without her teddy bear by her side, she’s the girl who says she isn’t ticklish, but really is. She’s the girl who will not give up on you if she really believes in you. She’s the girl who believes in loving somebody forever.
I wanna be the girl he gives his hoodie to wear and cuddles up next to when it’s cold, he’ll be the one that comes up behind me, wraps his arms around my waist, catches me off guard and whispers… you look beautiful.
A best friend is someone who loves you when you forget to love yourself.
Just once, I’d like to be the girl that gets the guy in the end. Just once.
We all promised each other to be best friends till the end- I guess the end just came a lot sooner than we all expected.
Stop wearing your wishbone where your backbone ought to be.
It’s always tough, you know, seeing things change. You wish things were the way they used to be. But they’re not, so you’ve gotta accept that, and realize things will turn out okay.
I like it when boys are straight up with me about their feelings instead of me trying to figure them out all the time. Confidence is attractive.
I miss him in so many ways, but right now I miss him in the way you always miss someone when you’re single among a room full of couples.
Be yourself. No one else does it quite as well as you. The world needs you just as you are.
What hurts more than losing you is knowing that you’re not fighting to keep me.
I think I’m afraid of being happy because everytime I’m happy, something bad always happens.
I’m a girl. I have feelings. I overreact. I underestimate. I over think everything. I look too deep into everything’s meaning. I dream big. My expectations are high. I can tell when I’m being lied to, but sometimes I wish I didn’t. Yes I get jealous, and I’m always scared I’ll lose you. That’s why when I ask how you are I mean it. When I ask how was your day, I genuinely want to know. And when I say I love you, I’m not lying.
You should remember the people that were always there for you. The ones that helped you get over the boy. The ones who stuck through the drama with you. The ones who let you cry on their shoulder. They are the people that you will should never take for granted because a lot of other people aren’t lucky enough to have friends as good as them.
i know it hurts, but if you give up now, you may be missing something greater than you could have imagined. and no one wants to miss something that could change your life forever. just keep holding on, i promise it will get better.
You asked why I haven’t talked to you. Well maybe it’s because you slowly pushed me out of your life. I’m glad you finally noticed.
You should never give yourself a chance to fall apart because, when you do, it becomes a tendency and it happens over and over again. You must practice staying strong, instead.
I know I can’t come before everything else. And I know what your going through. But, notice me. That’s all I’m asking. I need you.
i still absolutely love you, and you still love me. but the spark we had at the beginning of the relationship is gone, i miss it.
I’m done taking advice from people. Because nobody understands me, like I do.
I honestly don’t know what I’ve done wrong this time. Why do I mess up everything up? I’m sorry, for whatever I’ve done.
it’s gonna be okay. you’re gonna be okay. we’re all gonna be okay.
if they don't chase you when you walk away, keep walking
I am me. I am not willing to change for you, or anyone else. Take me as I am, or watch me as I go.
She was a girl who knew how to be happy even when she was sad. And that’s important—you know.
So you believe in second chances now,’ he said, clarifying. ‘I believe,’ I said, ‘in however many you might need to get it right.
Life was mostly made up of things you couldn’t control, full of surprises, and they weren’t always good. Life wasn’t what you made it. You were what life made you.
Believe it or not, its my life. Let me live it.
sometimes, if you really want to make things work… you have to keep your mouth shut and put your hurt aside.
I’m so tired of people needing a reason for doing everything in their lives. Do it because you want to. Do it because its fun. Do it because it makes you happy.
i want a guy who makes me laugh just by the way he says hello when i pick up the phone, the guy who makes my hands shake when i’m sitting right next to him. the guy who isn’t afraid to keep hugging me when i’m not ready to let go.
maybe friendships aren’t meant to be saved. maybe we’re meant to spend a certain part of our lives with certain people then move on.
You know what? Yes, I’ve changed. Im not as nice as I used to be, because I don’t want to get used or walked over, I don’t trust everyone and tell them my secrets, because behind every fake smile is a backstabbing bitch. I distance myself from people because in the end, all they’re going to do is leave. I have changed because I have realized that im the only person I can depend on.
Sometimes, all you can do is not think. Not wonder. Not obsess. Not imagine. Just breathe. Breathe in, breathe out. Everything works out in the end and the more time you spend worrying about it, the longer it takes for things to end perfectly, just the way they should.
When you’re a beautiful person on the inside, there is nothing in the world that can change that about you. Jealousy is the result of one’s lack of self confidence, self worth, and self acceptance. The lesson: If you can’t accept yourself, then certainly no one else will.
There are so many people out there who will tell you that you can’t. what you’ve got to do is turn around and say ‘watch me’.
You were supposed to be my ‘happy ending’. But I forgot that happy endings only happen in fairy tales.
Don’t let what you’ve been through, prevent you from getting through. This to shall pass, be strong…hold on.
You are most likely to get hurt when you love and trust someone with all yout heart, but unless your willing to take the risk your will never trust anyone and you will never know what love feels like.

No comments:

Post a Comment