Wednesday, December 22, 2010

the look in your eyes is killing me

 lawl what the fuck,

(859):

How did you get the entire couch up on it's side and into the bathroom?
sometimes you need to walk alone just to prove to yourself that you can.
You should chase whatever excites you, be confident and take risks.
- One Tree Hill
Give me one more drink and i swear ill be ready to make the same mistakes with you again.
But you held your pride like you should have held me
Oh, we're scared to see the ending
Why are we pretending this is nothing?
I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how
I've never heard silence quite this loud
Us teenage kids, we mess up, break up, lie, cheat, feel like the world is crashing down, try to fill shoes way too big for us. But one thing we're pretty good at is hanging on
He reached for her hand. "I don't want to lose you." His voice was almost in a whisper. She could feel the tears again, and she fought them back. "But you don't want to keep me either, do you?" To that, he had no response.
We can’t even look at each other. I turn away from you because I don’t want you to see the hurt in my eyes, and you turn away from me because you don’t want me to see that you still care. I know you do.
It's crazy how much the phrase '' I don't wanna hurt you '' hurts.
Because my feelings have never changed they're still the same,
you can see it in my face when someone mentions your name.
I know that my moods were changing like the weather,
but I really love those times we were together.
so maybe it doesn't really matter if you wear your heart on your sleeve or if you lock it up in a box away from the world, because in the end, everyone gets hurt.
I can’t do this. I can’t ignore you. I can’t just pass you in the hall. I can’t pretend I don’t care; it’s killing me.
And when I'm over you, I'll be the happiest I've ever been. Happier than you ever made me.
You make me happy. But right now I’m stuck in this situation where I don’t know whether to completely ignore you and try to forget you, or to stick around and be there for you, just to prove I love you a billion times more than she does.
I know what it feels like to be afraid to show who you are. I was. But I'm not anymore. And the thing is, I don't care what people think about me. Because I believe in myself. And I know that things are going to be okay. But even though I have no family, and no job, and no money for college, it's you that I feel sorry for. I know that guy that sent those emails is somewhere inside of you, but I can't wait for him. Because waiting for you is like waiting for rain in the drought, useless and disappointing.
- A Cinderella Story
I'm not the same person i was three months ago, i guess i grew up. I realized you don't need a guy in your life to be happy and you sure as hell don't need '' friends '' who stab you in the back. I learned through my summer that things are going to happen for better or worse and you just have to accept that, you will learn who your real friends are through the tough times and you will learn to accept the way things have changed. It's a part of life and it's a part of growing up.
Give me something to believe in, because I don't believe in you anymore
She could lie to you and tell you what you want to hear, but she's not.
She's telling you what's real to her. Stop walking away
You either realize, I'm worth the risk & you admit you care
about me. Or I just stop caring. Those are your choices.
In high school, everything's different than in grade school. Everyone sort of understands each other, & people get along. some relationships last, & mean something. others are just for the fun of it, or hurt you, but it's worth what you learned in the end. Hookups are just for the pleasure, & you learn something as well. crushes don't mean being scarred to tell someone you like them. Friends become closer, more serious. you learn who you can trust. Memories last a life time, & stay forever with you. It's just a point of growing up.
But mostly, I cried because my life had been going full speed for so long & now it had just stopped, like running right into a big brick wall, knocking the wind & the fight rightout of me. & I didn't know if I ever even wanted to get up & start breathing again. We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.
I don't know what I want to do with my life, I just know i want to do it. I want to see my world. I want to meet every single person breathing on this earth. I want to give everyone a hug or a handshake and I want to make someone's life a little easier. I want to be different than the people I know because that's what makes us beautiful. I want to be absolutely ridiculous before I die. I don't want regrets. I want to stand for something
This is how it goes. I will respect those who respect me, and forget those who forget me. Simple as that.
Here's to the future, i'm done with the past.
I think everyone has a certain part of their life wherethey truly wish they could freeze time,
whether it wasthree years ago, today, or still to come, whether it wasjust a moment, a whole day,
or a whole summer. everyone has a time in their life where they wish everythingwould just stop,
the world would stop turning and peoplewould stop changing, because to them, at that time,
everything was perfect.
I know; we're complete strangers now. We both pretend like we don't care, but I can feel the tension as much as you can. I know how to hide my feelings from your piercing stare and no matter what you think, I still miss you.
Do you know what happens when you continuously ignore people? You're teaching them a happy life without you. The sun is going to shine and the rain is going to fall. In the end you might get burnt or wet, but that's life. So dance in the puddles and bathe in the sun; at the end of the day, smile. Everything is going to be alright.
Life kicks you around sometimes. It scares you and it beats you up. But there’s one day when you realize you’re not just a survivor, you’re a fighter. You’re tougher than anything life throws your way.
Even though we've changed and we're all finding our own place in the world, we all know that when the tears fall or the smile spreads across our face, we'll come to each other because no matter where this crazy world takes us, nothing will ever change so much to the point where we're not all still friends.
-the o.c
Keep your chin up and most importantly, keep smiling.
Because life is a beautiful thing and theirs much to smile about.
-- Marilyn Monroe
It's there, I know it is, because when I look at you, I can feel it. And-and I look at you, and I... and I'm home. Please... I don't want that to go away. I don't want to forget.
- finding nemo
I wish people would stop telling me what I already know. "It's over, he's not who you thought he was." I've realized that, why do you think I'm so fucking upset in the first place?
It's funny how one summer can change everything. It must be something about the heat and the smell of chlorine, fresh cut grass and honeysuckle, asphalt sizzling after late-day thunderstorms, the steam rising while everything drips around it. Something about long, lazy days and whirring air conditioners and bright plastic flip-flops thwacking down the street. Something about fall being so close, another year, another Christmas, another beginning. So much in one summer, stirring up like the storms that crest at the end of each day, blowing out all the heat and dirt to leave everything gasping and cool. Everyone can reach back to one summer and lay a finger on it, finding the exact point where everything changed. This summer would be mine.
I need the smell of summer, to wake up to the sound of a lawnmower. Spending every day with my best friends. The smell of chlorine in my hair. Thinking that I will find love. Staying up late and sleeping in. Bonfires with friends. Saying goodbye to drama. Because for three months, I don't care.
Here's to partying, making friends, finding love, having fun, being happy, making mistakes that I won't learn from, being a kid, and letting go of all the drama. Here's to not worrying about school and just having the time of my life.
I'm not gonna sit here and cry because you're gone. I'm gonna stand up,
with my head high and wave goodbye because whats not meant to be
won't last. Deuces.
When we first met, you were the sweetest boy i'd ever met. I was sure you'd treat me right.
Now, i don't even know what i saw in you. Seriously, you are the biggest player at my
school, but i didn't see it till now. Fuck that sparkle in your eye, you take advantage of it.
Somehow I knew we would always be friends. We’ve had our fights, our ups and downs, but when big things came along, we could work anything out. We’d fight over boys then laugh it off because we learned it wasn’t worth it. We knew that our friendship would make it through anything. It feels like we’ve been friends for forever and really, we pretty much have. But no matter what you’ve always been there for me when I needed you the most, and I love you to death for that.
although i've told myself a thousand times i wouldn't text you, i have to say one thing. it's killing me not to talk to you. each and every memory, every word, every thought, every feeling comes rushing back. i can't handle missing you.
But everyone can agree on one thing - tans fade, highlights go dark, and we all get sick of getting sand in our shoes, but summer is the beginning of a new season, so we find ourselves looking to the future.
-gossip girl
get some air, and remind yourself of who you are and where you want to be.
- Gossip Girl
i was picking up the pieces to my broken heart until i saw you with her and they fell to the floor, breaking even more what happened to us? you know? i dont know who i am anymore, or how i got here. i miss who i used to be. i wanna have a home again, you know? and real friends.. the kind of friendship we used to believe in. i miss that, and i miss you. i guess i just miss all of it. does any of that make any sense to you?
--One Tree Hill.
I want a guy who is not afraid to be who he wants to be, not letting others influence him in a way which changes his personality. I want a guy who realizes that I will ditch him for my friends, but will make time for him elsewhere. I want a guy who understands I will laugh and unintentionally flirt with other guys, but knows that he's only one my heart is ever left with. I want a guy to be the one I run to when nothing's going right, and he just has to hug me to make eveything okay; no words necessary.
I'm tired of holding it in, I'm ready to scream it in your face.
I love you, and I'm sorry that that will never be enough.
She's been hurt many times before this. You'd think it would be routine by now. You'd think she wouldn't let it get to her. But the truth is, she trusted you.

No comments:

Post a Comment