Saturday, January 1, 2011

all my life i've been good, now i'm thinking what the hell

This past year, i can't remember a time that i didn't have a guy in my life. When you walked away, i kinda gave up on it all. I've given my heart away too much this year, and every time it got thrown back at me in a million pieces. I decided that i need to take some time for myself and honestly i've never been so happy. There's absolutely no more stressing over stupid bull shit & i've become closer than ever to my friends. But you want to know the greatest lesson learned through this all? I finally realized that i don't need a guy to make me happy.
Am I okay? are you really going to ask me that? I don't need someone to ask what's wrong and just say feel better like everyone else. I need someone who will hold me while I'm crying and tell me everything will be okay even though I know it won't. I need someone to try to understand what I'm going threw and not just walk away. I need someone to be there for me whenever I need to talk. I need you right now.
dont make decisions when your angry and dont make promises when your happy
i'm not saying i'm in love with you, we all know i dont really throw that word around often. i'm just saying that if I were to pick someone to be with right now, it'd probably be you.
She was a big part of your life, huh? Then why'd you let her walk away? You love her, don't you? Then don't let yourself lose her. You're gonna kick yourself in the ass if you don't run after her now.

The past year has been filled with tears, heartbreak, and constand worrying. Just as I threw the towel in and walked away from love, that's when you came in. You showed me that not all boys leave & that it's okay to give your all to someone. For the first time in a while, I feel like I'm on top of the world so please, I beg you.. don't break my heart.
Don't come back to me, asking for a chance. I gave you one, you were just too blinded by her to see it. So when I finally find someone who I could possibly fall in love with, don't come by saying I never gave you a chance. I gave you one, a big one. I was in love with you for so long. I waited, but I'm done waiting.
You don't like me? I don't care. You think I'm stuck up? Well, that's your opinion. You think I'm ugly? Well, I will tell you right now that you are nothing close to perfect. The point is, what people think does not matter one single bit. Say what you want about me I don't care, I'm not going to bitch or make a big deal because I'm growing up and I'm leaving bitchy girls and their drama in my past.
you weren't there when i needed you most. you didn't call or hold me close. my heart was breaking in so many ways, but you walked away knowing i wasn't okay. and i realized: i was never worth it to you
You know for a guy, you act like such a little bitch
I’ve tried to forget you. I’ve tried to move on. But every time I get anywhere close, memories come flooding back to me. People ask me what ever happened between us. I don’t know how to answer them. Truth is, I don’t even know what happened between us. One second we were great, the next you were gone.
Promise me. That's all I want. Just promise that you'll never forget me. Tell me I changed you somehow. Let me know that I had an impact on your life. Promise me that you'll always remember me. Losing you was hard enough, but I don't want to go on knowing I mean absolutely nothing to you.
And for a moment I felt like he truly cared. He wanted to know why I pushed him away, and all I could say was, "I can't love you anymore."
I cared so much about you, and you left me here, waiting. Waiting for you to change your mind and come talk to me. But you never came.
And I’d be lying if I told you I never knew it was coming.  But I’m tired of lying and I’m sick of trying.  We both know it wasn’t worth it, I need to hear it, and you need to say it.
He lied to you a thousand times. He hurt you twice as much as that & you’re gonna tell me you still love him? For what, breaking your heart?
You know what? Yes I Have changed. I'm not as nice as I used to be, because I don't want to get used or walked over, I don't trust everyone and tell them my secrets , because behind every fake smile is a backstabbing bitch. I distance myself from people because in the end, they're only going to leave. I Have changed because I have realized that im the only person I can depend on.
This is for every time you built me up just to make me cry. This is for all those things you said that turned out to be a lie. This is for every day I spent alone and I couldn’t get out of bed. This is for every night I couldn’t sleep cause you were in my head. This is for every promise you made and then later on you broke. This is for all the lies behind every word you spoke. This is for every time you brought me down and made me feel like dirt. This is for the way I feel every time I see you with her. This is for all this time I kept my stupid dream. This is for all the signs I knew I should have seen. This is for missing you every time I’m having fun. This is for loving you, despite everything you’ve done.
he made a mistake. he pushed her away when he needed her most, replaced her with someone who didn't even come close. now he's got to live with the fact that there isn't anybody who will ever come close, and there's no way she's ever coming back.
You know you really care when you have to convince yourself that you don’t.
he's the kind of person where he isn't gonna spill his heart out to his friends about you because he's scared. maybe deep down it breaks his heart to see you flirting with his friends.. he just doesn't want to tell you. but you act the same way, when he flirts with other girls you act like it doesn't bother you & that everything is fine.
I know how it feels to be no the edge of your bed, your head buried in your hands, wishing everything would end.
I want to run away. Get out of this nothing of town and find the reason why im here.
I want to run into the ocean and feel the waves crash into me. I want to walk across
a highway without looking. I wan to jump off a cliff and into water. I want to take
a chance without even thinking what if i just want to do it. And if i make it through
all of that i know that there is a reason for why i am here.

I loved you for god knows how long. Then one day i realized i was sick of waiting around for you to realize how much i did love you, so i moved on. I tried and tried to find a guy who was just like you but none of them quiet made it. But today i realized something. I can never find a bigger asshole then you. So I made a promise to myself. The promise is to never fall for you ever again and to never try and look for someone like you, because i deserve better.
He’s the guy you should feel sorry for. He had the world but he thought he wanted more.
There you are crying in your closet, holding your legs up close to your chest, tears falling
from your eyes like raindrops, and you think that everything will never be the same and
that everything you do is wrong. You think that no one cares or loves you, that no one
really understands what you believe in, that everything you love always disappears.
I did the same thing and i've thought the same thing and to tell you the truth i thought
my live would never end up the way i want it to. I wanted it to just be this perfect life
like the movies, but nobody's life is perfect. It can be perfect for a little while but once
the perfect ends everything seems like a mess. You just have to wipe away the tears
get up off your floor walk outside and just breath and know that tomorrow is a new
day and tomorrow might be the day where everything finally gets betters. You just
have to believe that everything will be alright and that tomorrow is a new day
and you'll make it, i promise you, you will.
Everybody is changing. They leave the people that really care for  them for people who don't give a shit about them. Just so they can fit in. Why would you want to be with people who don't really care about you? Who's going to hold you while you cry? Who's going to help you with all your life problems? Who's going to tell you the truth? Not your new friends.
The only thing a girl should chase is her vodka.
She's the type of girl who wishes it was christmas all the time. The kind of girl who
doesn't care what people think of her. The type of girl who knows what she wants and
goes for it. The kind of girl who just wants a genuine nice guy to come and show her that
not every guy is a complete asshole. I just need someone to show me that.
Girls are bitches. Guys are dicks. Parents are over protected. Teachers are annoying.
Politicians are stupid. Not everyone is going to love who you are so get over it 
and move and just keep being who ever the fuck you want to be.

And the tears come streaming down your face. When you lose something
you can't replace. When you love someone, but it goes to waste, could it be worse.
I`ve learned a lot these past few years, through my fake smiles & unseen tears, that friends
sometimes are not forever & true love does not always last. The good memories stay with you but the good moments go by fast. But someone will always be there, someone that honestly does care.
I used to be so strong, I used to be able to do whatever I want, and then I feel like I've been broken down little by little. I don't know what to do. I can't have him talk to me like this anymore. I just want to be with someone who loves me so much. Okay, whatever, I do think I deserve to be a princess, I think that every girl deserves to be treated like a princess. - the hills
...because that's what people do. They leap and hope to God they can fly, 'cause otherwise, we just drop like a rock, wondering the whole way down, 'why the hell did i jump?' but here I am...falling. And there's only one person that makes me feel like I can fly. It's you."(Hitch)
Sure, 2010 wasn’t the greatest year for you. There were heartbreaks. There were smiles. Memories were created, some you will never forget. You smiled, you cried. You have grown. You have become smarter. You have learned from your mistakes. You hurt yourself. You cried because of the truth. You laughed. You loved. Whatever you did in 2010, it has already happened. You have learned this year, and make 2011 better than 2010.
Here's a toast. To the good days, the better friends. The ones that you just can't live without. The people that have taught you how to party. How to live. How to have a good time just sitting around. Here are to the people that no matter how bad things seem, are going to be there for you. To lean back on and catch you if you fall.
Ever felt like crying but forcing yourself not to just because you told yourself to be stronger this time around?
if im not what you want, don't act like i am.
Well maybe they'll love me when i'm gone.
I can't count on you most of all when I really need it. It's the simple things that you do, that really hurt my feelings. The more I try, the more Im starting to see that this can’t work anymore.
sometimes i wonder if i were to suddenly to disappear, for a week or so, and no one knew where i was. how many people would actually give a shit.
I want to be the girl you fall for
when everyone else is falling for you.

I wish you could fucking see. I wish you could see the shit I went through for the past months and the emotions I went through. The tears I cried, the nights I ruined for myself just knowing you were out with another girl. I'm not mad, I'm really not I just wish you could know how much I cared. What all I would have done for you. What all I fucking still would do. But I've come to a point where these feelings don't overpower me any longer. I've come to be free of your hold but I just wish you could have known all I went through just for you.
It’s four in the morning and I’m turning in my bed, I wish I had a dream or a nightmare in my head. So I drop my imagination and get some sleeping done. Now it’s five in the morning and I’m wishing it was one.

No comments:

Post a Comment