Sunday, January 9, 2011

lalalalala

Take your records, take your freedom. Take your memories, I don't need 'em. Take your space and take your reasons, but you'll think of me.
Don't make me wait just because you know I will.
I get that not everything can be great at once. That something has to be a mess. Something MUST go wrong. In no possible way can every piece of my life fit together comfortably for any length of time. I understand that. You've taught me this well. But why did you have to take the happiest part? Why did you take my safety, my simply smiles, my heart and my love? You couldn't have chosen a different part of my world to come crashing down? I mean, I'll take it. You've given me worse. But for once, please just let things fall into place. Please?
She’s the girl that believes that what comes around goes around. The one that hopes for a better day.The one that won’t give up on you. She’s the girl that’s unlike the rest. The one that spent her days smiling, and her nights crying. She’s the girl that would love to be loved. The one that looks so damn strong, but feels so weak. She’s the girl that picks herself up every time she falls.
i fell in love with her when we were together, then fell deeper in love with her in the years we were apart.
-Dear John

The things you say don’t faze me. Calling me names doesn’t get me down anymore. I know I’m not worthless, and you know that too. I’m just wondering why you try so hard to get me down when all I ever did was try to be myself.
It’s crazy how he can’t bear to see me by another guys side, but he doesn’t want me right by his, either.
Pretending that feelings aren’t there doesn’t make them go away.
Just say what you mean and mean what you say. Don’t expect someone to read your mind, and don’t play games with heads or hearts. Don’t tell half truths and expect trust when the full truth comes out. Half truths are no better than lies. Don’t be cold to someone you care about; indifference hurts more than angry words.
And he asked what happened to that smile, the one i never left the house without. I answered becasue you took it with you when you said goodbye
Growing up. Moving on. Letting go. Living life the way she wants. So what if you think she’s being selfish? She never done anything for herself before. She’s finally learning to live.
You’re so afraid to do things, or try something new. But in the end if you don’t take those chances your going to shut out the best things in life.
Because we all need a little help sometimes. Someone to help us hear the music in the world, to remind us that it won’t always be this way. That someone is out there. And that someone will find you.- One Tree Hill
She’s a summer girl. She likes thing simple and she hates drama. She wishes that she could wear flip-flops year round and she hated being cold. She’s moody during the winder cause things are usually falling apart. But then summer comes, it always does and she realizes that she has true friends, and that nothing can beat those summer days and nights that are spent with the waves crashing and the sand between her toes
And all the words we never say come out and now we’re all ashamed. And there’s no sense in playing games when you’ve done all you can do.
I’m falling apart, I’m falling apart. Don’t say this won’t last forever. You’re breaking my heart, you’re breaking my heart, don’t tell me that we will never be together. We could be, over and over. We could be, forever.
I don’t care, and i’ll keep telling myself that until it’s true.
Whenever I cried he would always make me feel like he would change the world if he could so it couldn’t hurt me anymore. But now I’m crying and he’s not here.
And before I leave, I’d like one thing.
 I’d like you to tell me that you loved me. Don’t lie to yourself & say you didn’t, 
cause I’ve seen your eyes, 
I’ve seen the emotion behind them. 
So don’t lie to me 
and tell me I meant nothing to you, 
when you know I meant the world.
Often, I think about the people who’ve walked away or drifted apart and it makes me really sad. So most times, I force myself to not think of it, and convince myself that there’s a reason why they’re not in my life now.
She’s the girl that believes that what comes around goes around. The one that hopes for a better day. The one that won’t give up on you. She’s the girl that’s unlike the rest. The one that spent her days smiling, and her nights crying. She’s the girl that would love to be loved. The one that looks so damn strong, but feels so weak. She’s the girl that picks herself up every time she falls.
If someone would ask me who I would want to be with? I would just simply say, “Someone who can understand, that I’m not perfect.”
I don’t regret my past, I just regret the time I’ve wasted with the wrong people.
Every time I trust somebody, they show me why I shouldn’t. I was hoping you would be diffrent.
Lately she’d say anything to make him turn his head,
anything to make him laugh and just stare at her.
If you can look me in the eyes and tell me that I don’t matter; if you can kiss my lips and feel nothing inside of you; if you can hold my body close and say you love her more, then you can walk out of my life forever. And please, don’t look back.
"Sometimes it’s better to be clueless about what's happening around you, than to know every bit of information that would silently kill you."

‎"Don't trust anybody. You tell somebody something and they use it against you."

No comments:

Post a Comment